Monday, December 23, 2013

Specifically, as the title theme to read, hear some strange sound from the gearbox when the car is


Regolare Members 81 posts Gender: Male Location: New York Garage: fiat bravo sport 1.9mJet 16v little nasviran, Fiat Stilo 1.6 16v
Specifically, as the title theme to read, hear some strange sound from the gearbox when the car is running at idle. When I hold and squeeze clutch sound nestane.Cim let us hear again. Fishy to me is a different bed. Generally clutch is to say a little stiffer, joy and at the start when the engine is cold has little that is balanced with a clutch that would not twitched. So my opinion insteresuje someone who has had similar problems. Back to top
ivanchek
I do not make a new thread .. I have the same style 1.9JTD like that happens .. some of my experiences joy with bed he would say something like that comes .. in any gear, while speeding up, or go equally heard as it careens across a bed, and as soon as the clutch is pressed the sound stops? some suggestion? thanks in advance .. Back to top
Auto Master went under the knife. And he agreed with the diagnosis joy that careens across the couch, so it will be taken care of during the week with another all sorts of things that preventive found to be arranged. Thanks for your help
Where it would be easiest to get bearings for gearbox, any BG was New York? Master otherwise in Belgrade, since I've given up on the masters at Novi Sad, a little hassle with finding beds, called in a couple places and said that he would answer, joy so I put in readiness to look at Novi Sad. Back to top
Do not open a new topic, today when I was driving my style 1.6 started something that we're violating the gearbox. I stop and try very hard to put transmission in speed and almost impossible when standing idle heard a popping sound, and when you squeeze the clutch is not heard. Now that interested joy me was the defect in question and how much will it cost roughly to the most interested in me if you think it loaded onto the barge to the master or slowly bit by bit? Thanks in advance. Back to top
something similar happened to me when I drove lock HGT, a couple of days ago I heard a strange sound that Manjai kvacilo.Na when I press my luck when I preparkiravao in the building I noticed a trace of oil, Iscurelo my oil from the gearbox, we merely lager . driven away in a car with Goran ALTIN and wrapped me sve.mislim that there were about 100 e then the whole popravka.Moj advice line service as soon as possible Back to top
nidza
The vehicle I bought twenty days before the one-car Square in Belgrade. When shopping we are not really talking about any kind of warranty, I was convinced that I chose a good copy and is not interested to me. When this happened to me bad luck I called joy the boss pays and told him what happened and he immediately said he would fix the problem. He sent his wrecker, driven joy away in a vehicle master who had diagnosed the problem. They asked me to wait for a 7-10 days if they attempt to purchase a transmission and brought it from Italy and to incorporate it, as I was of course agreed. So far, so very correctly and professionally, I have no reason to doubt that it will all end well, so we only remains joy to wait. Back to top
For my style 85 kw hisses third speed and when I go up the hill and give gas to pid. On some forums I read that there are additives joy Hassle solved whistling. joy Does anyone know what kind of additive that would solve
Me yesterday roared dif bed .. when I start driving, ie I put in front starts to debris and when I put in another less is heard yesterday .. and the drive and lose my clutch when I stopped I saw that my iscurelo oil and that the vial no oil .. e question now know that roared dif basket and blades are great because I drove him to the house without the clutch and saltao speed so that I gave stronger throttle and then transferred without problems .. Now I'm interested in this krljanje whether this is due to dif beds or something else?? joy Back to top
People, I have a dilemma and I suspect joy that something is wrong with the gearbox. I wrote there on the topic of the flywheel but ... okay, my momentum is bad, Luft has more than it should and that I will not configure, but I got over steam .. but only if you have a bigger problem with the gearbox (then you'll it burn) LM, when changing gears can be heard a sound like the click-clack .. I know, it may be that the momentum up, but whether it can be up momentum if the clack sound when inserting the hand crank into high gear transmission (only in the second and third speed), and pre layoffs clutch? And sometimes when I'm driving at low speed, push the clutch (and release) and do handle (slip into the second, third) hears the klaktanje when entering the speed? All of this occurred joy to me after removing the gearbox (due to changing Semering crankshaft and clutch sets without flywheel) ... Back to top
VladaNS
I have a problem with the gearbox as it has already been written by someone up, I heard a noise from the gearbox, like a moose a bed, not a drive axle (at least so I concluded) because the speed of "scraping" depends on the engine speed, not the rotation of wheels, by this I concluded that the Manjača, neither the engine stops as soon as the car is not in gear if the clutch tight, I doubted the bed clutch, gearbox and removed the master (Pal) was concluded with all the bearings are good, and one of his It seemed like it was half bad to say, he was con

No comments:

Post a Comment