Friday, December 20, 2013

Last night I carelessly walked a little faster in larger drift of snow in second gear and do that a


Il Nuovo Members 4 posts Gender: Male Location: Garage Belgrade: nick vujicic Belgrade
I own a Fiat Multipla and I have a problem with kvacilom.Da shorten after 10 000 km starts to shake and takes only about 50 000 km and it is very hard but 30 000km.U comes to the 1.9 JTD but I heard that the problem with all modela.Postoji possibility ejection floating (momentum of a turbo diesel and ordinary nick vujicic Clutch) but he does not resava.U talking with other owners of Fiat and the mechanic from the Delta (Tom Resnik) I received confirmation that it was simply tako.Ja nick vujicic with disagrees and therefore I wonder what the secret and whether nick vujicic there is a solution? Back to top
It's as simple as that. Wildcard set is quite ok if you shoved 50,000 kilometers. I was at the factory Brava pushed a little more than 80,000 miles ... but it was a 1.6 16v This izbacibanjem float is a completely different pair of peasant shoes and do not affect the story, as you said. People do it to avoid buying a new float that is at the level of the average salary in Serbia ... or just a little cheaper than that sum. Back to top
how long depends on the legs and drive. women which maintains wheel takes 30 per 40k miles. else has the same right taxiras the city or drive her tours Belgrade-Athens. and it was then that after 10 to something that is not good. as long as these onions and Valeo were bad people do not complain that cima so fast Back to top
Hmm ... I just thought these days to ask a similar nick vujicic question ... I replaced the clutch kit as soon as I bought nick vujicic the car and I am still moved about 90 000 km and begins to me feels that something is amiss ... He still goes all right, but he started catching me on top, sometimes trembles and so it ... prices means that this should be sufficient mileage for clutch? Back to top
Hmm ... I just thought nick vujicic these days to ask a similar question ... I replaced the clutch kit as soon as I bought the car and I am still moved about 90 000 km and begins to me feels that something is amiss ... He still goes all right, nick vujicic but he started catching me on top, sometimes trembles and so it ... prices means that this should be sufficient mileage for clutch? Yes. Even excellent. Tojota goes up to 120. Hjundai for some requests that the warranty is changing blades nick vujicic on 80 -90 k. A majority zamenskih to take off the 60-80k miles of wear and tear. Some even are good and the food is eaten al pen basket and collapses paves etc. Back to top
Dfast
What I must say, when I was on the Vectra A 2.0i factory clutch on 270kkm. I feel that the blades at the end but I still do not slip. On Bravo in'm almost replaced the set on 225kkm, but now when I see mileage at which people change their clutch on Fiat, I'm not convinced that it is the set of the first. Do you live with studs figures buckets and blades indicate the date of manufacture or is something else at stake? nick vujicic Specifically the old basket is live with three rivets 1, 3 and 99 Btw, cale on the old Audi 80 in the first lamella replaced only at 240kkm, consort of taxi drivers in the trade winds 350kkm, not to mention Mecke, Volvo and BMW, there are blades lasted quite 400-500kkm. I think this trend riknjavanja clutch on newer vehicles has a lot to do with the calculated profit of certain brands. It is sad but true. Back to top
Jagodinac
Hello everyone, As far as the clutch there really are no rules and changed them to 9000 km, and some much later. Allow me to mention that the clutch is crucial as a way of driving the car and gave only use in the city or the highway. Now with regard to Valeo clutch for a long time working with them virtually from the beginning of my "majstorovanja" because Reno had only Valeo and honestly I have only positive experiences with them. On my car a few months ago I changed clutch was original and it was Valeo, as I once again installed. It is interesting that my friend ordered SACHS a first in the surprise Valeo.Evo already 15,000 km without problems. The only thing I can memorize that the Valeo who arrives down is perhaps a little worse kvaliteta.Jer is amazing that with all the people clutch churches on the same mileage that is genuinely small. So much of me. Back to top
I do not know, I'm the style JTD replaced clutch Valeo crossed over 50k miles since then. Slightly harder than it was the first day, but the effect that it could still quite long. The original clutch was replaced at around 250k miles. It is still solid and that the number nick vujicic of miles to cross (nothing is shaking or scrubbing) but it was terribly hard and it irritated me. For riknjavanje clutch at low mileage I doubt the highest quality parts. Back to top
Last night I carelessly walked a little faster in larger drift of snow in second gear and do that after I'm in the output from this deposit, heard a noise in the engine work and do the smell of burnt lamele.Samo 100 yards away from the place the car was completely lost power and barely could pokretati.Ugasio my car and turned on again and added idle throttle and come up with some 4000 RPM but in first and second gear nemugu wade through 2000 RPM and when I throw in the third gear odnah lose snagu.Mislim the slats so we use this occasion please advise me which set to buy, and what

No comments:

Post a Comment