Monday, December 16, 2013

Bglion thank you for the notification of hill holder, it seems that you


Il Nuovo Members 14 posts Gender: Male Location: Belgrade - Mirijevo II Garage Fiat Punto 1.3 Multijet 3V 2004
Hello everyone, I'm new here, so I prayed for help and my opinion about this unusual course of the trouble salamander of driving forward heard a sound fr, en, fr, fr as a quiet intermittent scraping, similar to say the tile getting stuck fault brake disc . When you throw transmission into neutral while driving is no longer heard, the same when I press the clutch while driving is not heard. When you stop uphill squeeze the clutch I throw the first move because I let the brake without manual salamander car stands as it is locked, and after two to three seconds I released af if you squeeze the brake again repeats the same locked 2 seconds so released af ... throw in that situation transmission salamander in the ler also stiffens, only if you let the clutch then immediately otkoči.Ovo does not happen if I am on the flat or on nizbrdici.Mada regardless bit block start the car without problems if it immediately startujem.Verovatno this has to do with scratches driving. Clutch otherwise well separated I have no problem with inserting gearbox in any transfer, nor is it hard, or hear the dif bed, only a little creaks somewhere under the hood when the pedal is let's say like a spring when grinding, separating just below the middle of the walk papučice.Ulja in the gearbox has checked into service. I went to the AP-Sports service that I change rear brakes so they raised the crane and driving on empty but has nothing to do with brakes say something inside ("No matter you drive so you can be all the more sense you come so we'll see") to come when we fit somewhere abroad or when the car well scraped it something that might cost 500 eur. I do not throw in rebus! Back to top
cannulae, manual
Ticma
Well yes, but when you squeeze clutch're physically separated engine and gearbox so what does that it maintains, if you do not fall RPM and does not go out to you at this point then there is no connection with the clutch at some logic. . . Back to top
While I had Kors so I heard dif-lager. Replaced and all the rarer. Although it is blocking a bit strange. I would not wait, but immediately in some serious service (got on our forum addresses, for example Goran ..). Each bed that starts to fail is potentially dangerous salamander because it can fall apart and do more damage. No waiting ... Back to top
cannulae, manual
Tonight listen to idle when the clutch srisnem barely be heard whining salamander dif lager.BANETV so did the dif lager turns when driving I thought it only when you squeeze the pedal? I'll try in the morning to the Hill Holder, ooh if it is the spa, and it is built into PUNTICA? Admittedly I have ASR, although the activ equipment. salamander I am a car imported from Germany and well paid for with genuine 168,000 km and me all these little iritira.Ljudi here and buy everything they serve at least one time without any major investment, salamander but I think there is a need and a little luck. Back to top
Bglion thank you for the notification of hill holder, it seems that you've tried to put the car in reverse downhill and the same block that was then. Banetv art in the korsi I changed dif lager or the whole set? Whether he can be heard in the run? Back to top
Druk bed is always turning, just as when you press the clutch it does not begin to act axial force that it definitely salamander shortens the lifetime. Therefore, it is recommended that smaller salamander hold down the clutch pedal, say when you're at traffic lights etc. .. Back to top
not replace the whole set and shred the clutch, which is a fly at least 150,000 is a failure especially because Transmission is not downloading 1000 din. I was at Ford so I got you replaced a board and different and I was a little salamander basket with teeth sunken reko player come back and I was on a tight bass and now after a year of shaking cima pounding who will download it again Back to top
Sign In


No comments:

Post a Comment