Friday, December 13, 2013

Regolare Members 73 posts Gender: Male Location: Cacak Garage: Fiat Stilo 1.6 16v - CNG


Regolare Members 73 posts Gender: Male Location: Cacak Garage: Fiat Stilo 1.6 16v - CNG
In fact, I noticed that during the ride when "šaltanja", namely, release the clutch pedal - a kind škripuckanje. Otherwise, everything works great, clutch catches how and where should not fail and always returns to the same position, but I noticed that, I guess, due to the above-mentioned problems, when release of the pedal, I have, how to explain gant such small delays in walking the same and I think that is the cause of dryness tarućih surface of the cylinder axis. So škripuckanje is definitely a consequence of the shaft clutch cylinder, rather than moving parts of the pedal, gant just to clarify things a bit. Now, the question: "Does anyone have these symptoms and if possible to the clutch slave cylinder that is the same axle lube some means, to make it all better" slid "and if you can - which lubricate it? Back to top
Djomla85
It is with me on the cape problem, gant rehearsing and WD-TV, with no oil, no matter gant by which I did and not worth ... creaking like crazy when it's warm but here in this cooler weather slabije.pojacam music and enjoys riding Back to top
It's not clear to me - PLASTIC PEDAL? Generally not a problem with the aforementioned, as I described above. Somewhere I read that someone is greased with silicone spray and it works, and that can not be lubricated with WD40 - I do not know what. Is axis generally accessible for lubrication? Back to top
It is with me on the cape problem, rehearsing and WD-TV, with no oil, no matter by which I did and not worth ... creaking gant like crazy when it's warm but here in this cooler weather slabije.pojacam music and enjoys riding confirm. When it is warm, and when the long drives. More and do not pay attention. Tapatalk Back to top
Posted 05 January 2013 - 21:58
Before last summer after a long-haul approx. 1000 miles or so I heard from the same sound, so I naprskavao sil. spray but is relatively short-lived. Finally gant I oiled / namastio and since then, pu-pu ... zulutapka Back to top
igor0511
I was something like that happened. First I naprskao WD-40 and no results have been and thereafter carefully oiled at the exit of the interior, where it enters šipkica clutch and clutch at the top so that it ran down the clutch (put a pile of newspapers on the floor before), since then nothing has been heard and I believe that is still fat as I oiled Back to top
I've forgotten my password Password


No comments:

Post a Comment