Tuesday, December 24, 2013

For diesels (at least those with turbines) more often suffer due to the large torque suffering, eve


Regolare Members 277 posts Gender: men Male Location: KOTOR Garage: GTV 2.0, Lancia Y 1.2
That's just when I thought men the Y brought so much in 100% correctly state, going on lately following: Whenever I drive say 80 km / h and let the throttle fully, say when going downhill, I hear a deep sound like rustling / constant scratching. men The sound stops when the speed drops to 60 km / h. When you throw the car out of gear / push the clutch / throttle add at least a little - the sound disappears. This effect I only have the 3.4 speed in fifth almost nothing in the first and second nothing. On the car's new Sachs clutch. Oil was tutela men zc75 synth, sound started, I changed it to tutela Epyx 80W90 - virtually no difference. To note that even before I put the new moon Dropout, the lower triangle and I noticed that the tire is at least 50% stiffer than the old one, which I removed. Now all I think something that is not up to it, I do not know more ... Any contributions are welcome! Auto Y 1997 1.2 44kW. Back to top
Without that frightens you, my unprofessional opinion would say that perhaps momentum comes Did happens when moving the car shakes? Try to say 3oj and 4oj speed at low revs to add full throttle, if it beats / rustled / scratches, very possible that he is. Back to top
Everything just as you stated. sometimes with a new clutch hit when moving, if the bass bass do not watch it slowly've been letting the pedal. In the rapidly men accelerate in the third Fathers to get crisp, sometimes, while the release of gas in the third and 4 each time with no mistakes. Bas some specific rustling sound. men You see, he fell to me to think of momentum, but I thought men the bezincima to outlive all other circuits, usually know that the diesel flywheel problem? Back to top
For diesels (at least those with turbines) more often suffer due to the large torque suffering, even if it is a little budgets, relatively quickly can be pohabaju, if you drive vigorously, then even faster. Go easy to master that you maintain the car and see the momentum, definitely you have symptoms, are less often enough in bezninaca, but it happens. The style of driving most of all affect the same as I understand so far. See how many air, you can refer to the axle shaft and the condition. It is manifested precisely in those instances where there is the most power (torque), and so, in other situations when you drive does that sound.
Momentum that can not be a real problem because the 1.2 Floating but not classic. It should be well check the carriers men and the possibility men that something of the engine men relies on the body. Only then check other things like clutch transmission. Also, I reviewed any state crosses the drive axle and joints. Back to top
We'll see you back old equipment and to try him as something I do not recall that any of this sound as I rode with him, mostly because I've changed proprietors can visually see that the battered and much hung changer with him. Perhaps the catalyst or something of the exhaust gas too close to the body and respondents subscribe at these revs. I'm going to peek under the car tomorrow and reporting.
Uh morning began to hear the bass from the very gear when the clutch released, when I press the sound disappears, the car is still going great and somersaults. Signs of bed sponicke ripe for immediate replacement. Bed is 6204 (sealed-not see the ball) I found it to 3EUR still only Semering to find you and to get to work ... horror disassembly lever works part that it costs 3EUR ... Back to top
You probably went a clutch bed ... he suffers men a great burden and gain Luft hear the most when you let him hindering motra when it breaks from flying the lager from it and could potentially damage the rest of the gearbox so that it should be solved .... for Ralik Druka of which can be heard when the clutch pressed this ceases to be heard then ... wherever you find it for 3 euros believe me you passed more than a mint if so Semering must be twice cheaper than the beds ... Tell what you did, if not clutch but I think it's ... gearbox is a fruit tree oddly)


No comments:

Post a Comment