Sunday, December 15, 2013

I bought a used Punto 1.3 MJT, 2003 Mr. and I have a little problem with the clutch. It seems to me


Regolare Members 234 posts Gender: Male Location: Belgrade Garage: Punto 1.3 MJT (mk2a), VW Passat 1.8T
I bought a used Punto 1.3 MJT, 2003 Mr. and I have a little problem with the clutch. It seems to me that is harder than it should and separates the iconic the very bottom-up floor. Separates good. To me it is not a big problem but the car rides and a kid who has just received a probationary license so it is a little annoying I was looking for any evidence of the possibility of height adjustment; clutch and I saw that there. Comparing the situation with the car of his brother (1.2 gasoline the iconic extremely the iconic soft clutch that separates exactly in the middle) I saw that on my car there is a "Budza" - metalnni cylinder, the intestine that connects the clutch cylinders. Looking at the descriptions of the systems on the net, I read that this power modulator or modulator force (whatever it was). I thought, maybe it's not a problem with that? On EPER I watched and only then got confused. Turns out that on my car and it does not need to exist, but only on the 1.9 JTD. On my supposed to be usually hose? The figure skinutoj with EPER are numbered 3:04 labeled these two variants. Picture from EPER's: Question, my - what I really need to have in the car? Is it possible that my "to wonder" real problem hard clutch that separates low? Does any of the owners of 1.3 MJT can you take a look at my car, what Creo has (seen from above when we look next to the battery in the direction of the cabin Well, that's it. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the trouble to help me. Back to top
Danko
Clutch mint separated. No shakes, no twitching, no sliders. Only the hard and low. Now, it is logical that the bucket is a problem, but I would not replace the basket, lamella and dif-bed, and that everything remains the same, ie it turns out to be a problem in hydraulics. That is why I am asking essentially the advice of experienced as well as the owner of the MJT's, to check - that hose is supposed to be? Back to top
The same problem I have 1.3mjt 2004 I import the iconic it from Germany 25 April with 170,000 kilometers of real and it started happening to me after a month vožnje.Kod me and creaking springs inside, probably because of the hardness kolko really have to pritisnem.A then at the very bottom as Dumpling, and perish along with the driver presses hear creaking under the hood, however chaos reko to man all fell apart in the clutch and the gearbox think what ništa.Odvaja perfectly and not slip or trza.Samo I am a layman and Neum to see where this budzić it only to come in 10 days when I get to go to the masters the iconic that we looked at, so I'll javiti.Sad CG Back to top
Creaking and creaking all over the clutch and the day before began to hiss druklager.Znači though it was something to the basket, jbg.moraću during the next week in the AP sports on the replacement set, and I will inform exactly what it was. Back to top
I've the iconic forgotten my password Password


No comments:

Post a Comment