Sunday, December 29, 2013

I agree with almost everything written .. As for pants that you wear the expressed sheets, the team


I have never bought or wore a trench coat, but I tried my mom's and I just do not see it. Does not match my cut, just do not stand my body shape. In addition, it is usually of a "solid" material and hinders me from moving.
T-shirt should be short, to the warm weather, or long for cooler weather. carolina herrera I do not see this in between. And terribly bothered me that there is always a mass of beautiful shirt at certain stores and then get disappointed when I see these vague sleeves.
I agree with you about the denim shirt :) everything else ... there's a passage in my closet, more or less. what does not belong in my closet carolina herrera is plastic, carrot pants, uggsice, Cropani carolina herrera shirts, and clothing is sewn like that it is gray and cut out by someone carolina herrera who has never seen a sewing machine is not. so it hangs like pillow case on all sides. Reply Delete
Raincoat, turtlenecks, corduroys, Downtowners and pattern .. yuck yuck yuck: D Raincoat because we do not need anything else to me visually reduced. carolina herrera Turtleneck it bothers me around my neck, I feel like I'm carolina herrera suffocating. Corduroy pants because that's simply not xD Spitz shoes .. ummm, I do not get a sense of the rush hour. I have a feeling you'd be tripping into it and broke her nose. Sample .. if not the whole shirt (or if the pants) that, if the match goes miniature. As for the 3/4 sleeves, buy T-shirts long and then all podfrknem. It bothers carolina herrera me while I'm doing well, so be it, so long as all of my then 3/4 xD Reply Delete
I love 3/4 sleeves! Dočevite and Spitz bucket no. Raincoats carolina herrera that, but short, denim shirts also love :) whim not, but not for himself but because we swear. Or ordinary wear long pants or ankle length, and shorts. Nothing in between - Bermuda shorts, whims, nothing. Reply Delete
I agree with almost everything written .. As for pants that you wear the expressed sheets, the team never bother to do them because I have and I generally have a little more leg since I'm extra-low .. and I love dresses and skirts and I do not mean to bother with it because it would rather wear what I like .. although capri pants I do not wear .. The zebra pattern, snakes etc - horror :) Shoes at Spitz - also .. I do not like it .. Reply Delete
BEAUTY (4) Bicycle (13) BLOGONAGRA DE (5) SKETCHES OF PRACTICE carolina herrera (6) PHILOSOPHY (19) books and movies (1) KITCHEN (11) LOVE (12) fat (3) OBLEKICA (5) NATURE (10) TRAVEL ( 3) ARM (10) rummage (27)
2013 (40) December (1) 8 pieces of clothing August (2) July (3) June (3) May (7) April (7) March (6) February carolina herrera (5) January (6) 2012 (50) December (2 ) November (2) October (2) September (2) August (5) July (7) June (6) May (10) April (6) March (3) February (5)
jewelry Tić
Merry Christmas!
Winter Wool Cap
Vanja Shop-diivnoo
Escape.
steamy, creamy ...
BATH


No comments:

Post a Comment