Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cao people, do have some kind of problem with the gearbox in Mare paves me no, do not drop out of t


Il Nuovo Members 5 posts Gender: Male Location: beograd Garage: Fiat Marea 1.9 JTD
Cao people, do have some kind of problem with the gearbox in Mare paves me no, do not drop out of the speed of light entering into any speed ... but in the third begins with a slightly wheezing sometimes hear it in the fourth and fifth, but totally weak, and in the third stronger, it began to be heard after the great service, I worked and Clutch, probably in the gearbox was an additive, so when I poured new oil ... What should I do if the cuttlefish an additive or gearbox or do you drive it? Back to top
FantomX
Ms PK
First check the oil level in the gearbox, and the additive you can feel free, I would recommend to you, even as I think about you a problem in the gearbox casing. I hope you poured pinky oil that is prescribed by Fiat, Tute? Back to top
You've got to hand screw that serves to the cuttlefish pinky oil, and also here and checked the oil level. It should be a little bit to start to leak oil when there is enough, or to be close to overflow. Back to top
Ms PK


No comments:

Post a Comment