Thursday, December 12, 2013

Oh yes, there is a cap on Transmission and probably there pours, I


Regolare Members 186 posts Gender: Male Location: Subotica Garage: Hyundai Getz, Flag GTL 55
At the gas do not feel anything, clutch fails, heard someone whistling abnormally, which suddenly stops when I press the clutch ... Now, I'm the master that needs to be changed clutch, ie a dif bed. I wonder if someone had similar experiences, ruzzle whether ruzzle it is really a consequence of whistling, or caused clutch or it is something else ... because btw (slightly off-plan and one for menjazu, Fiat again, so that I would not izblamiram that before we figure there starts to creak and hiss car ...) Back to top
beli_Punto
At the gas do not feel anything, clutch fails, heard someone whistling abnormally, which suddenly stops when I press the clutch ... Now, I'm the master that needs to be changed clutch, ie a dif bed. I wonder if someone ruzzle had similar experiences, whether it is really a consequence of whistling, or caused clutch or it is something ruzzle else ... because btw (slightly off-plan and one for menjazu, Fiat again, so that I would not izblamiram that before we figure there starts to creak and hiss car ...) I heard whistling, but only when you squeeze clutch, when I let not hear a I asked the master he says that the problem ruzzle with dif bed, but I do drive safely for about 10 months without any problems, because it costs me more to pay for a master hand, but I'm the bed. Back to top
I think it's a good master said. Well that's fine then, pronouns, be sure to drive properly and fully functional car. But I'd like one trip, but long planned with the Society for Becej (again I off: D) now at the end of the week, but my back 'not spoil the bass then, and to do more damage ... what do you think? Can I still 200 km to cross the border, no? XD Back to top
You do not master well said. When the clutch is released, dif bed is not loaded, they will not boo. Druk bed if at the end, he is heard when holding tight clutch. Rather, we are your bed butt between ruzzle the gearbox and the clutch is not part of a set or hands, 30ak eur all. It should urgently to rešavaš that does not shatter and burst into the transmission. Although I have my changed, but still whistling, and I changed the clutch, but it's one long topic related to the master .. so I do not know what exactly is all done here. Back to top
Here you go, I was a moment ago in the Masters, the first diagnosis did not say anything, that did not show any fault with the clutch or the gearbox, ruzzle but after hearing said it was probably in the gearbox thing, it is not very dangerous, and that probably only teba to poured oil ... but he has a lot of work and could not take the car back ... Now, what kind of oil goes into the gearbox, where it pours at all and if I can do that I may have to do the reconstitution, or to leave the best for the subsequent week, when he said he can get, and for risking Friday, so I go to Becej? Dilemeeee Back to top
I'm telling you, it's the gearbox, probably bearing clutch shaft. The computer will find it hard to read this kind of error as to any readout must have sensors, and there are no sensors of this type ... Got a topic of currency exchange oils that exactly goes into your car and look over there .. mainly manufacturer tutela, only needs to know that gradation and how much goes, typically 2-3 liters. Can you proveriš oil level so you're going to the gearbox side to odviješ zavrtku finger and crawl back, if only a little falling out. It should be relatively clean, not like what the engine as ucrni very quickly and I can doliješ it, but better to Zamenis if you never should be changed in a couple of years, certainly, say two years or Lyadov 70-100 miles. It is awkward for reconstitution, or you'll hopper and hose on it or some joke like a bicycle pump that pulls from cans and poured ruzzle into transmission for reconstitution should you have above the gearbox cap, side by checking levels and poured to the side, when it starts to drips to the stop. Do you go to Becej ... if you hear it for a while and has not deteriorated rapidly, travels Abbot but slowly, there is a risk. If you hear from almost from the day it all up, do not do car markets than wait masters. Back to top
Oh yes, there is a cap on Transmission and probably there pours, I'm the bass looked under the hood ... just cover a little hard to get off, namucis ruzzle is quite ... and that whistling is heard, and nznm, some month, but consistently so, nothing more, nothing less ... when it was happening I asked the master said to be another couple ruzzle of one thousand kilometers, and then to come ... most to hear when I turn the car and know sometimes when I go just as long as it does not warm up, but again I say that, it stops when I press the clutch ... nothing, Hold my fingers crossed for Friday, if all goes ok, on Monday I go master and reporting ruzzle what he was and whether it is solved! Otherwise, octopus, thanks to the Council! Back to top
No problem, I'm not a connoisseur exaggerated, although I did not duduk, but I have the same passion and not to the regime, so I went through all this in order to stop Did you just press down on the clutch while driving or at the same time and knock out the speed? Do you hear when ejected

No comments:

Post a Comment