Thursday, December 12, 2013

I bought last winter LaCie Kappa 2.0 from 3 days ago I have a problem, gearbox hard to put it in ge


Il Nuovo Members 1 posts Location: Serbia Garage: Lancia Kappa
I bought last winter LaCie Kappa 2.0 from 3 days ago I have a problem, gearbox hard to put it in gear and the clutch is not returned to its original position after a while driving no problem everything works nicely, clutch returns nice and gearbox works great now I do not know what's different problem.Molim for help! Back to top
Martini
Firstly you need to check whether there is air in the system. Raise high the front left wheel (so the best is irradiated) and irradiated with the lower cylinder. If it fails waiting and replacement of one of the cylinders, but needs to determine exactly whom. Back to top
Milosnis
Hello mates I have a problem with the gearbox thesis falls into all speed, when it is warmer little better as soon as the colder weather around 0C and lower bass I have to push it once it otherwise and release the clutch m and s and Salt in all speed then falls as the cheese as soon as you release the clutch back stretches (when separated to be soft going). Oil changed poured appropriate TUTELA ZC750 remains the same. I bought a few days ago another same Kappa gearbox is another story super intrusion anytime. What can it be? Get the conversation
Posted 16 January 2012 - 23:03
# 10
Regolare Members 412 posts Gender: Male Location: Backa Topola / Nis Garage: 2x Lancia Kappa 2.0 20V
Clutch masters say a car or shaking or slipping. I think it was set up because I have a foot pedal that is dif nadruki foot so I be okay couple šaltanja again and stay down. I ordered both cylinders just do not know which brand. Metelli perhaps, or some other? If someone thinks it's set to let writes.
Posted m and s 12 March 2013 - 21:28
Happened to me the same problem on the Theme of winter before last, stayed clutch pedal in the down position. When I opened the container, oil to a minimum. The problem was in the cylinder to the gearbox, leaked through. Can you visually proveris probably is similar to the Kappa, with the theme he is under the battery tray. I just replaced the Transmission to, I can not remember who is the producer, figure about 2000 din. Back to top
ivan.ik
So if you're in warm weather clutch and cold not then just hydraulics. If oil does not lose and lose only then clutch cylinder in the cabin. m and s And if you lose the clutch oil and then lower cylinder. And the bad karma of both. Back to top
Milosnis
only the top is a problem that is under the battery, put LPR and now has a full no 1cm idling feel the burn to hinder catches and falls as the cheese, m and s by the way replaced the machine reverse when it was already available and has not worked for a long time. thanks pals Back to top
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


No comments:

Post a Comment