Thursday, December 19, 2013

means does not turn off when I squeeze clutch, but when braking a example in 3 speed, brake pressur


Prominence Members 3947 posts Gender: Male Location: Belgrade Garage: Stilo 1.9 JTD, Astra 1.4 16v
Today I burned car and all the normal lights, remains the feeling of shaking when turned on and off regardless of the replacement engine mount, but is now quite weaker. But today I noticed one thing that worries me a bit because tomorrow I'm going on a trip. I pressed and released the clutch a couple of times and noticing that something is heard. At first I thought that it was possible that the momentum is concerned, but it is by no means a sound momentum, but his engine RPM vary as can be seen in obrtomeru. Almost an inch difference in revs if I let the clutch pressure. Does anyone know what this could be? The car was cold today. For the rest, it shows no problems driving, no-pounding, turbines are not heard and no one pounding at the flywheel when the throttle at low revs .. Back to top
neshaoct sperrys
As he says kičerica ... Pressing the clutch sperrys pedal powering the engine to operate with or without a load gearbox. As soon as he has a problem (varying RPM), meaning it has a higher resistance than it should have, and this is usually due to insufficient oil or used oil in the gearbox. If not resis, when they still colder sperrys days and when the oil is therefore more dense, stronger You'll have a problem. Go on a journey free, but prior to service time to look at the amount of oil is missing. Total transmission goes into a 2 liter, liter is something around 10 euros. Back to top
Thank you very much do not want to drive this car and I think what is missing, deputies tomorrow morning and go on the road, who knows what the temperature there and what can happen .. And now I look at the service book that went with it, the oil has been changed for transmission sperrys of 80kkm (now 170kkm) Back to top
Today saw one style jtd 115hp, sperrys and I noticed that when it comes on and runs at idle throttle constantly varies from 800-1000 rpm. with or without the clutch behaves the same. I said neotvaram new topic, and perhaps passes here. Is he some experience with this problem? Back to top
Will I have little to isturira the first start when cold, but it takes a maximum of a couple of minutes and then settle down, so at least for me, but I have not tried it fallen at lower temperatures, if it is colder I believe that this little mini-turaža lasts longer. Back to top
Then it's not the same thing as me. I am specifically referring to turažu that the engine is running to make it easier zagrejao and very short runs, but after the obligatory stops within a few minutes at these temperatures when the fallen lasts 30 seconds, just until I open the gate and after he bolted to 850 rpm. This constant variation may be due to soiling nozzles, maybe even a little heavier sperrys foot on the accelerator to improve, and if that does not help then cleaning .. What is the general condition of the car?
Then it's just hard to break, in whatever condition he must be doing a great service for each case, to take the tires and registration and all together sperrys out about 800e and another pops up if a fault is enough investment is at once ... But I estimate, I've sperrys had a couple of really good advice for the car and I believe it will not be mistaken for shopping Good luck Back to top
I'm from one of those from NS fled, admittedly had new tires. To this day, standing in the ads (lower prices) http://www.polovniau..._stilo_19_jtd/. It is found in http://www.fiat-lanc...howtopic=55078. Also a bad radio at idle, smrdelo oil, but it is truly a storm and tight-fisted. Back to top
Oh, it's not difficult to fracture, but I said that I wonder if someone does not know what it could be. Nezalicem I never for cars because we are not so interesting bass, I'm more in the world, vans, minibuses, trucks and other commercial vehicles, it's much more like it, but cars are also there since childhood and can not be without them, and the style I 3vr I have sooner or later! @ Ivan impossible to believe that it jes not sold and removed almost 1,000 Back to top
By tires I The recognition, deeper tread still have not seen the car. Then the guy told me that it got late 2010. If I was then given to 3500, he'd buy it. Now they already Used nozzles for dz. Back to top
means does not turn off when I squeeze clutch, but when braking a example in 3 speed, brake pressure only, and then moves to shake off that is until I press the clutch, then the nice changes in a series of speed and continue, I just want to give it as normal , or is it up to me and the style of driving something, or to the car, because I and the other car noticed that the same behavior Back to top


No comments:

Post a Comment