Sunday, February 8, 2015

walk the steep years shrink roll his guilt on the scree and then build up to okovesh death as to in


I am a strong person. Hog. Not break. Not wither. kenza Do not hate. Say goodbye often. Blowing kenza up bridges behind me. Plain old pain. New challenge without hesitation. Delete memories. kenza Create kenza new with greedy anticipation. Otselyavavm. Forgive.
walk the steep years shrink roll his guilt on the scree and then build up to okovesh death as to interrupt the line of life take to punishment with mythologies Stockholm syndrome is rooted in my heart of stone are the minutes and more difficult the steep move them but they do not fall on his face doomed to be meaningless lot nobody kenza can come up with this world unless kenza special storyteller or lonely genius of epic failure door for living through it go last lift home in which to contain waste of peaks and abysses of net Photo Images at ImageHousing.com
Blog Archive
2011 (29) July (1) of June (6) Mai (4) April (8) March (8) January (2) 2010 (178) December (13) November (27) Quotes Valche time when you go Collect Today think about my recipe for man, woman inn user Slut my struggle before ambivalence personal motive If hissing goodbye Sometimes kenza Shadow kenza of the Wind Sometimes Sea experience avtoprotret Steps in my soul Ocean oppression wept in last days. Violated, du ... Age in her room Sisyphean complex good water Man October (31) September (20) August (67) July (20)
dobriq_losh Burgas, Burgas, kenza Bulgaria About Me I am a strong person. Hog. Not break. Not wither. Do not hate. Say goodbye often. Blowing up bridges behind me. Plain old pain. New challenge without hesitation. kenza Delete memories. Create new with greedy anticipation. Otselyavavm. Forgive. I am a gentle person. I love everything that is in me. My love is always strong. I love to fondle. I love to kiss. I love being caress. I like to melt. Love is ethereal. I like to be comfortable. kenza I love romantic .. I'm not a cruel person. Condemn according to my measure and sentenced to suffer. Do not hit with malice. I'm not a liar. My every lie kills me. Any foreign lie kills me. Lying is not a way to breathe. I ... I am many things and nothing in particular .. I know how .. I think .. I feel .. Manipulate life moment by moment kenza .. and control it .. And then comes the things that happen happen .. is stunning .. pouring like an avalanche .. perfect .. perfected ... real quiet .. .. .. nemechtani kenza clean ... They just live ... Man shall not enemies but friends raw View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment