Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Since I was by the heat protection of L


My first recommendation would be this nail polish from Kiko from a Limited Edition! It cost 4.90 and it was actually a forced purchase !!! Since then I have my gel nails, I do not paint my nails, but this time since I had to wait longer for my appointment, I had to cut it and paint over and this is red immediately caught my eye in the eye! It is an Every-Day-Red and really fits always! And the best part is really the opacity! I love him and he will always decorate my toenails in the summer, I know that already!
Coral is and will remain one of my favorite colors and that's why I could not go past this great jacket from Pimkie! It cost about 40 and is such an incredible eye-catcher! I've really got so many compliments when I wore the and the material is so nice and soft !! Sorry! I really do not buy!
This wonderful necklace has brought me my best friend from Poland! I have seen them on the side of MOHITO and wanted to necessarily get me at the border, but THERE WAS YOU NiiiiiCHT: ((((I hate it true that my best friend is studying in Poland, but this one time I would have can smooch it, because they could go in their city into a larger MOHITO store and they bring me <3: D Converted has this gorgeous necklace cost me also just 7.50 :)
That was my little Rossmann yield! I've always wanted malvin to try the John Frieda shampoo and I must say, after prolonged use, I think it's really good! Just a pity that my hair have to air dry so they will not be stubbelig! Otherwise, I like very much the smell !!!! But I think the shampoo malvin is soon replaced .. but, there are other time more :)
and finally my DM yield !!!!!! And I've finally found it after I searched each DM in Berlin! The egg of ebelin! malvin And I love this little rubber part: D it makes my Everyday Makeup look so good oh yeah: D love love love was otherwise need the right treatment to the John Frieda shampoo into the bag and this is good, but has a nasty blow get in the butt! What was the cure, I'll malvin even tell if I have all the products .. :)
Since I was by the heat protection of L'oreal malvin so excited were the other two in the series with the same to my house! Now I have heat protection for "straight hair", malvin for "curls" and "volume" and no joke, these products are really worth every penny! And last but not least, new hairpins! Equal to 2 packs because I really lose so much: D
Ti June 24, 2013 at 13:37
the coral color is so beautiful! I'm a redhead, malvin I can only wear on your nails because otherwise it fürchertlich bites with my hair: / and that's what I use hairspray :) maybe you look sometimes at me over, I'd be happy :) fantasy-meets -reality.blogspot.de Reply Delete
Take green eyes, brown hair and a lot of shoes .. bit of creativity, zest for life and honesty. should give you ne Portion reliability, malvin spontaneity and imagination, a little creative chaos with slight pessimism and impatience - enlivened by a mix of different moods. last still a great passion for music, fashion and chocolate. thus obtained a person who loves life, love and her boyfriend.
2013 (34) June (1) Mai (1) What is so ansammelnt .. # 3 June (13) November (11) July (2) November (6) 2012 (22) June (9) March (13)


No comments:

Post a Comment