Monday, February 16, 2015

About Me


I have a mobile phone for 11 years. Gave me when I was 18, although I wanted pager ... I saw more so. First days startled me. Each time remember that the robot tune that follows me several minutes actually comes from me, then I was hiding and spoke quietly, so that I was ashamed. Almost none of my friends did not mobile, but those who had their ringing thousands of times a day. Turned landsend into offices, each of us who knew where he was and what was happening. Of course talking quickly, because it seemed a luxury. Now I and a second without it, and attach to the device itself. My already seen its authorities if you look at the side. But I live in it, every beginning, end, every conversation changed my life, every agreement with a new DJ, all messages that you write with my mother in the early hours, as naive schoolgirls. . Now I do not use their giant cameras that I wanted so I see nothing more charming than poor-quality landsend images with telephone and do not stop doing them. . Now I have a valuable collection of pictures that me smile :)
. Caring owners.
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest
2011 (8) November landsend (3) of June (2) April (1) March (1) February (1) 2010 (19) December (6) November (13) SEATTLE NIGHT Instead boobs ass and rags films 90s hand made by MONYX RUSH LuMagi new generation of super models Agyness Deyn Positive emotions / urban legend Julie GOD SAVE THE QUEEN LOUIE LOUIE Day :)
Miroslava Duma
About Me


No comments:

Post a Comment