Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Links to this post Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share Share to Facebook Share on Pinterest


Today a truly exceptional place: I was there last weekend with my friend in the castle black stone in the beautiful Rheingau. I was completely blown away by this hotel and restaurant. Accordingly, I also had to wear: glamorous! The dress I bought in Warsaw. It is the brand Mohito and was reduced from 50 to 10 . I had to have it right away ... especially because triumph it is mint! That special something in this dress are of the bow sewn on the back. I think it's really sweet. As our room was so nice and luxurious furnishings (especially the bed ... WOW!), I decided a little shooting in the hotel rooms to make. I hope you enjoy it and I'm not too sexy ?! ;-) Hehe Dziś nadzwyczajne miejsce: Byłam for moim chłopakiem w zeszły weekend w zamku Black Stone w pięknym powiacie Rheingau Taunus. Ten hotel i ta restauracja mnie całkiem zaskoczyła. Dlatego musiałam się też odpowiednio ubrać: czarująco! Sukienkę kupiłam w Warszawie. triumph Jest marki Mohito i była przeceniona z 200 zł na 39 zł. Musiałam ją natychmiast kupić ... tym bardziej, e jest koloru miętowego. Oprócz tego uwielbiam w niej na plecach przyszyte kokardki. Są takie słodkie. Nasz pokój w hotelu był tak piękny i luksusowy triumph (a co dopiero łóżko, wow!), Dlatego zdecydowałam się w zrobić MaLa sesję pokoju. Mam nadzieje, e się wam podoba i never wyszłam za sexy ?! ;-) Hehe
view from the castle restaurant
Links to this post Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share Share to Facebook Share on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment