Friday, February 13, 2015

Latest reviews Pitt Normal man I am, but I like to look with lingerie Vladislav Ilieva I want to fi

I'm afraid, but can become so easily
Hello, sometimes I think I'm alone defective ca and can not understand myself, so I'm not sure, and you. Overall I bring very easily with people wherever I go even if it is only for two days, and then feel awful when you break it. But in my relationships with men I'm worse. If for a moment I decide I want to be with someone, the next is bombarded with warnings alone and invent reasons why you should not be with that person. When he still told me if I stop to think and act impulsively scary and after two days I was in love, or at least I think so ... In most cases, men are afraid of it, I'm too "amorous" and while in the beginning they were chasing me sudden interest in me disappeared and I suffer. And something even more stupid - when we are together, I like to look for the man, calls, text messages or messages if something stops me internally. Perhaps the reason is that I grew up without a father and I have always felt unwanted ca by him, but do not want to continue ca so. To stave off the people from themselves. ca Themselves have told me that it is only fair that they are looking for me, but when I last tried to show to my friend, I was interested in him and looking for him, he was afraid of my feelings ... Denitsa
Your letter really confused, Denitsa. Apparently its complex nature - sensitive and emotional young woman who has not yet been sedated. Do not be afraid of your feelings. Try showing ca them in plain language for men - every woman can instinctively that. Maybe you lack experience and that will come with time. Nothing fatal, however not noticed in your letter. Besides this hypersensitivity.
Do not worry my father died when I was very small and do not remember it, and a strong belief was reinforce in me that he wanted me as died note of alkohol..i this made me feel very bad and if left a lasting impression on my psyche nesaznatelno.Az'm the opposite of you as I fall in love and never stop looking man, but if I see that the opposite is not exactly such as my interest and discharging calls writing ca etc somehow zastrahovka.Mozhebi as it is frightening for men because so ruining some potentially good vrazki.Nesamneno role of the father was important in the life of a 2 dete.Az grew up with his father, who accepted the difficult, but I love him of course somehow se..No its my belief that to truly Unable to disappear and maybe this is the reason for the failure ca of my relationships that I can not trust them, they would let me .Razbiram that this is a need for security that somehow I can not usigorya your own.
Hello! ca Recently began to write with a boy. An awful lot I fell ...
Latest reviews Pitt Normal man I am, but I like to look with lingerie Vladislav Ilieva I want to find a good girl for Ivan I am very lonely emiliq confessed to him that I like him for Alexandra I'm pregnant, and he reaches me


No comments:

Post a Comment