Friday, February 27, 2015

2013 (34) June (1) December (1) November (13) November (11) July (2) November (6) 2


Last weekend I was with my family and friends in Poland to "Andrzejki" celebrate and I guess now time that most do not know what that is and why I enlighten you on time .. :)
At the poles it is the custom that the weekend before Lent begins again celebrates the right place! Actually, it would be from the calendar ago now the weekend what's coming, but the ceremony took place earlier and my parents celebrate there for 3 years in the mountains in Poland Andrzejki and so we had to just go :)
Otherwise, I can tell you truly that they were pure 4 days really rest :) Skirt: H & M - Blouse: MOHITO - stockings hublot - Poland: Bracelet: MOHITO - Earrings: Primark I hope you enjoy it :) And I would be interested to know if I did you such customs? :)
Hey, thanks for your comment dear, your blog is beautiful, and I am become equal leserin! :) I think it's very pretty outfit! :) My father has been living in Poland: D: * Melli Reply Delete
Reply
Take green eyes, brown hair and a lot of shoes .. bit of creativity, zest for life and honesty. should give you ne Portion reliability, spontaneity and imagination, a little creative chaos with slight pessimism and impatience hublot - enlivened by a mix of different hublot moods. last still a great passion for music, fashion and chocolate. thus obtained a person hublot who loves life, love and her boyfriend.
2013 (34) June (1) December (1) November (13) November (11) July (2) November (6) 2012 (22) January (9) Christmas (: Christmas outfit Simple. Love to Shop <3 This week .. Merry Nicholas ... If you spell + image even dream of beating me, you'd better wake ... outfit! March (13)


No comments:

Post a Comment