Friday, February 27, 2015

Then there was added a new eye shadow of Essence, with which you can make up a great natural sylvie


I was indeed on my blog not very active, well okay that's totally understated .. I was not active, despite everything I was shopping .. and it's got some great things have accumulated! And I wanted to show you this time :)
This beautiful bag I've bought in Alanya in Turkey! We were there in a shopping center sylvie van der vaart and there really have anything that can beat a woman's heart beat! This beauty is FOREVER NEW and I just could not pass it! I WAS THERE AND AWAY! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Converted has cost about 45 and she was really pregnant every penny (:
Anyone sylvie van der vaart who knows me knows that I am an incredible bag freak! 2 days ago I was in Frankfurt Oder on the Polish border with my best friend and wanted to actually get only shoes for the Communion of my brother, but when I've seen the bag, I could not say no! Mostly because they just fit together perfectly! The shoes are from CCC and the bag of MOHITO!
Of course, I do not buy only bags and shoes: D jewelery also belongs to the perfect sylvie van der vaart outfit! And what I'm really looking forward once my Ray Ban and my clock from Tommy Hilfiger! They stood for a long time on my wish list !! The colorful chain of Stradivarius and the other from MOHITO and earrings from Rossmann! The parts you will quite often see with me: D
Then there was added a new eye shadow of Essence, with which you can make up a great natural sylvie van der vaart looks, but I have not noticed anything of 3D effect! But you can apply moist to enhance the look of him, I have to try it yet.
My new common tip is the Re-Nutriv Replenishing Comfort sylvie van der vaart Eye Cream Estée Lauder from! I never had a big problem with dark circles, sylvie van der vaart but since I'm doing my internship, besides working, try to exercise regularly and of course wants to spend time with my family and friends, my eyes feel not so fresh, that has but changed immediately after the first staining process of this cream! I used them not so long, but I think the effect will not change (or I hope so: D) AND MY ABSOLUT NEW LOVING BLING PRODUCT is the liquid highlighter MAC Lustre drop !! How could I live without him only so long ?! He therefore has (almost) replaced my soft-and-Gentle highlighter! The two really run each morning Konkurenzkampf! Girls, believe me YOU NEED TO ALSO !!!! GO FOR IT !!!
Newer Post Older Post Home
Take green eyes, brown hair and a lot of shoes .. bit of creativity, zest for life and honesty. sylvie van der vaart should sylvie van der vaart give you ne Portion reliability, spontaneity sylvie van der vaart and imagination, a little creative chaos with slight pessimism and impatience - enlivened by a mix of different moods. last still a great passion for music, fashion and chocolate. thus obtained a person who loves life, love and her boyfriend.
2013 (34) June (1) December (1) November (13) March (11) Happy Easter! Leather jacket ?! Face of the Day. Sunny Day. Spring ?! Fam (ily) Let me be your reality. What is so accumulates ... Ready. Weekend, Baby! Same SH * T July (2) November (6) 2012 (22) June (9) March (13)


No comments:

Post a Comment