Friday, February 6, 2015

tekst pop prevod pop-folk rap metal r


Midnight. I'm not feeling so strong now. I'm not ready to give up on you. My song hurts. Maybe I'm playin 'it wrong now. Cold eyes ...
I can not help the way my mind is hardwired to hate myself 'Cause I swear that this is hell The way I desperately try to save myself' Cause I can not save myself A single breath (in empty lungs) shopping That's all I got left (gasping for air) And a bad idea branded in my brain I can not seem to Shak Another day (in tired skin) I shed and fray (far from desire) 'Til all I am is textbook misery and my own mistakes ( my own mistakes) And as I've aged the only thing I think has changed Is that the demons have moved from under my bed Into the inner depths of my head I can not escape the ugly things my mind creates I speculate that they ' ll stay with my 'til the grave I can not help the way my mind is hardwired to hate myself' Cause I swear that this is hell The way I desperately try to save myself 'Cause I can not save myself Can not save myself In broken bones (a half-hearted smile) I feel at home (I'm proud of nothing) I tend to get attached so quick to all I've ever known (all I've ever known) But I do not seem to know a single fucking thing that can save me I'm shopping my own worst enemy Is there any hope for me? I can not help the way my mind is hardwired to hate myself 'Cause I swear that this is hell The way I desperately try to save myself' Cause I can not save myself I'm the boy who chose not to grow up and now I'm unprepared for anything. Now I'm scared and I'm cold and alone because the world grew up without me. I'm shopping the boy who chose not to grow up and now I'm unprepared for anything. Now I'm scared and I'm cold and alone because the world grew up without me. I'm the boy who chose not to grow up and now I'm unprepared for anything. (Is there any hope for me?) Now I'm scared and I'm cold and alone because the world grew up without me. (Is there any hope for me?) I can not help the way my mind is hardwired to hate myself Is there any hope for me? 'Cause I swear that this is hell The way I desperately try to save myself' Cause I can not save myself Translation I can not change the way my brain is programmed to hate because I swear this is hell The way desperately I'm trying to save myself because shopping I can not only saved breath (in empty lungs) This is the only thing that remained (gasping for air) and a bad idea appeared in my head that I can not shake Another day (tired skin ) I'm falling apart and annoy (away from optional) While the only thing I was textbook misery and my own mistakes (my own mistakes) And since I grew up the only thing that has changed shopping is that the demons have moved from under my bed in the depths of my mind I can not get away from the ugly things that my mind creates guess they will remain with me to the grave I can not change the way my brain is programmed to hate because I swear this is hell The way desperately shopping trying to save myself because I can not be saved in broken bones (half real smile) I feel at home (not proud of anything) attached so quickly to anything I've ever known (everything I ever knew) But it does not seem to know even one fucking thing that could save me I'm the worst enemy there any hope for me? I can not change the way my brain is programmed to hate because I swear this is hell The way desperately trying to save myself because I can not save myself I am the boy who chose not to grow up and now I'm shopping ready for anything Now I'm scared and I'm cold and I'm alone because the world grew up without me I'm shopping the boy who chose not to grow up and now I'm ready for anything shopping I'm scared and I'm cold and I'm alone because the world grow up without me I'm the boy who chose not growing up and now I'm ready for anything (Is there any hope for me?) I'm scared and I'm cold and I'm alone because the world grew up without me (Is there any hope for me?) I can not change the way my brain is programmed to hate because I swear this is hell The way desperately trying shopping to save myself because I can not be saved
tekst pop prevod pop-folk rap metal r & b tekstovi Nicole Scherzinger retro baladi bg muzika madonna Andreea Banica Alex Mica Ariana Grande The Scene Tina Turner pop - folk tedi aleksandrova Abba signal Burn Leona Lewis Tinie Tempah Toni Braxton tsvetelina yaneva Atanas Kolev anna


No comments:

Post a Comment