Thursday, February 5, 2015

I realized it when I started to arrange your albums with pictures in facebook - Group them in place


recently suspected that attach to places probably more than to people. as illogical as it sounds. I can not leave a person in the past and sit there, and the place to think more often.
I realized it when I started to arrange your albums with pictures in facebook - Group them in places where I go back often (unlike the previous scheme - each walking with a separate album). and recently took that ride deliberately an itinerary that I traveled dozens of times with a certain person many years ago. Now I ride alone, because I feel some security in it, but it has much more to do with the route otkolkoto man.
places in Sofia, to which I have much sympathy, like Central Park from which you can never get away and still something pulling me there, South Park, who recently fled but that's only because I spent a surprisingly long time in it; I have some favorite streets - both in the center and in the suburbs. take to restaurants, rooms for events, old offices, apartments of friends and even more unpleasant - previous lodgings close and not so close people.
I'm 9-10, my grandmother sold a small studio in the Bug and bought quite nice and large apartment 20 minutes flo walk from our all enjoy it draws, and I wonder why only me is sad and how could. January to sit and I tell her how I will miss so many tiny cozy kitchen (she spent there a maximum of a year or two, I've gone several times) and she looks at me with a look "She flo grew tight, look what a hole" . hole, but ... what if it is a hole. no longer keep in touch, she changed several rooms since then, and I still go back to the one there. ceiling, which L. spend a few months and gathered the girls to go to see him only once we settled to go again and never happened. even that. the apartment in which he had lived his entire life, I saw only once before being sold.
Start small to get the larger - obviously I put some emotion and energy wherever flo I go. that ritual of throwing a coin in the water "to go back there," I have always been special - in most cases really want to go back there and I can not imagine that they will not do it until the end of his life. I have a very strong emotional connection to Plovdiv for example, there I spent every summer, I love grandma's house and go back every year for a few days. not perceive it as walking somewhere more like a return. Varna is the same, but there I spent summers in 2-3 week or two about 15 years ago and I still miss one apartment and one yard. and now, when I happened flo to pass by there, I am furious flo - how could you ostakli lovely balcony flo with beautiful metal railing and fence? whoever you are. Varna as I miss a lot, I was there last 2009 and never when I go, I'm not enough. from 2008 onwards the same thing is happening flo with Sozopol and now you do not have the potential to go to new places, to not tie: D. and here's the difference between you and me, sometimes the old places find a lot more than new ones.
24.06.2012 at 14:50 Reply
Notify me of new comments via email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment