Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Categories My thoughts in rhyme colors of life


Home Thoughts in rhyme For cyclamen - Pink! ... .- Pink violet?! ... .- There is no such color?!. Cyclamen is a bright color, the most sparkling and eye-catching shade of pink. No matter whether you like it or not, you must admit, however, that attracts glances and raises comments george zimmerman whether they be good or bad. There cyclamen clothes, shoes cyclamen, cyclamen hats, cyclamen george zimmerman varnishes, cyclamen bags, sunglasses and umbrellas. Increasingly offered and things to be furnished cyclamen sofas, george zimmerman carpets cyclamen, cyclamen wallpapers, george zimmerman cyclamen bedrooms, cyclamen curtains, blinds and bedding. There cyclamen toothbrushes, george zimmerman combs for combing cyclamen, cyclamen slides. Now has even cyclamen laptops, phones, bikes and cars. Cyclamate has entered cool in our lives. Consciously or unconsciously, but increasingly present in our homes, in our clothes, in our cars and even our relations. When you are happy your mood is magenta, and when you neshtastliv (not like the word miserable) you black eyes. Our lives are measured in colors. You say life was colorful. Terms of use WARNING: The materials published in "Ciklameno.com" are copyrighted. Copying and downloading them is prohibited! Publication of other servers or broadcast them on other media without permission of the author is forbidden! "Ciklameno.com" will assist in raised lawsuits concerning authorship. If you want to share your work with your friends, george zimmerman you can do it with a link to it or through social networks, with buttons for sharing.
I have a very poor quality. Very tie. To people, to objects, even to animals. george zimmerman And I do not even like animals. But when I had a cat, I'm fond of her. Somehow muster and then can not be divided. Became my cat, my subjects, my friends. Even towards his colleagues'm fond. Some of them do not even stand, others so annoy me. But I know that when I leave work and I'm not with them, I will miss. Even annoying accountant will miss. And office dazhe- small but cozy. Our office. And my computer, and my chair and my desk. Everything is mine, but it is not. It is bad to fix anything else. Because wherever you go, something to which his fond you are missing. But nothing is forever and anywhere you can not stay forever. I'm fond of the old bag already broken, but I wear it with love. I have a hundred new, and I love them, but the old do not want to leave my life. And my old car also I miss seeing her how hurtles past me on the street. I do not like parting with either people or objects. I want everything I had ever been to in my life. And can not. How do I stop to tie ?!
Such am
Categories My thoughts in rhyme colors of life
Home Thoughts in rhyme For cyclamen george zimmerman Disclaimer Copy Protected by Chetan s WP-Copyprotect.

No comments:

Post a Comment