Thursday, May 1, 2014

In my soul ... You have come into forever. Here, on this earth, you are the air we breathe, my hear

Be entered the forever | Tosti & Greetings bijou brigitte
In my soul ... You have come into forever. Here, on this earth, you are the air we breathe, my heart beats, the blood in my veins You're my every dream, every my prayer. You are sunrise and sunset, the moon, the stars and the sky. You're the answer to all my questions ... There are so infinitely wonderful and uplifting to think that every soul will feel the same as I feel about you now!
Tosti and March 8 Greetings (15) Friends friendship (37) birthday (237) Family Holiday (13) Reaching out (42) New Year (169) For fun (62) Wedding Greetings (60) Baptism (12) Easter (98 ) Midsummer Songs (28) Midsummer celebrations (104) Love and Romance (155) Wishes (24) Tosti (77) Valentine's Day (120) Word of the day (157) Christmas (299)


No comments:

Post a Comment