Monday, May 19, 2014

The true religion is a love and charity II Peter 1:07 The greatest example of love and charity is J


The true religion is a love and charity II Peter 1:07 The greatest example of love and charity is Jesus! James 1:27 The letter says: ... on: 10 Romans 09:10 "that if I confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and in thy heart that God poveruvaš Go Voskresna from the dead, will you be saved. Why so the heart is believed to righteousness and with the mouth confession is made salvation. "special Ispoved God Lord God! Creator in the sky and the Earth. "On behalf of the Svojot vozljuben bsb Son Jesus Christ, I'm stavam The life in Your hands." Lord Jesus in my heart and my gi prime sins. I know that I am a sinner and the kaam for my sins. Wash me in your blood, and seal the cleanse. I zgrešiv against heaven and God and'm not worthy to be called sin. I'm prifaḱav with faith as my savior. Lord, write my name in the sky in the book on The life and saves my soul! Lord! I undertake control of my life, my home, my family, my health, my treatment on my studies, my business, my life, my life financially, materially and spiritually. Releases me and has converted me. And I can thank you in the name of Otecot in the name of the Son and the Holy Spirit of God. Amen! Pravejḱi it go, confession to God, are you making, Bidet, alone or collectively, to meet "the commandment of salvation," What is written in the "ON bsb ROMADOS Chapter 10, 9 and 10," Well, Jesus Christ to prepare and to prepare site to serve the God and be saved!
2012 (231) Novembro (3) Outubro (67) Confissão a Deus-Vietnamita 2 Confissão bsb a Deus-Vietnamita bsb Confissão a Deus-Urdu Confissão a Deus-Ucraniano 2 Confissão a Deus-Ucraniano Confissão bsb a Deus Turco-2 Confissão a Deus-Turco Confissão a Deus-Telugu Confissão a Deus-Tcheco Confissão a Deus-Tailandês-Confissão a Deus-Tamil Confissão a Deus-Tailandês Confissão a Deus-Sueco 2 Confissão a Deus-Suaita Confissão a Deus-Inglês Confissão a Deus-Russo 2 Confissão a Deus-Russo Confissão a Deus Romaine 2 Istinnaâ religion - love and Charity II Peter 1: ... Religia adevărat este I like you caritate Romaine Prawdziwy religion is grace and Organizations bsb charyt bsb ... Persa 2 - دین حقیقی, عشق و بخشش Persa-دین است عشق و خیریه دوم پیتر 1 7 True Religion is kjærligheten th Charity-Norueguês ... Den Sanne Religionen is kjærlighet veldedighet-th bsb ... agama Benara Adali CINTA DAN AMAL_Malaio The true religion is a love and charity-Maced Teising religion ... yra ir meilės labdaros-Lituano Patiesa reliģiju ir mīlestību bsb Žēlsirdība un-Leta Confissão-Kannada 真 の 宗教, 愛 と 慈善 ピーター 1:7 です. japonês-La vera religione bsb è amore e-carità Italiano IS AN Fiore REILIGIÚN AGUS LOVE Carthanas-Irlandês TRUE RELIGION IS THE LOVE AND CHARITY Ingles The true religion is love and charity Ingles 2 adalah agama yang benar cinta dan Amal - Indonesia ... Hindi-सच च धर म ह प य र और द न द व त य पतरस 1 7 Hindi-... सच च धर म ह प य र और द न द व त य पतरस 1: 7 .. Hebraico 2 - הדת האמיתית היא אהבה, צדקה פיטר השני 1 ... הדת האמיתית היא אהבה, צדקה פיטר השני 1 7 Relijyon nou te la montre be renmen Et Charité-Hai bsb ... TRUE ધર મ લવ અન ચ ર ટ છ -Gujarati True Religion είναι η αγάπη και φιλανθρωπία Greg ... ჭეშმარიტი რელიგიის სიყვარული და ქველმოქმედება-Geor ... ჭეშმარიტი რელიგიის სიყვარული და ქველმოქმედება-Geor ... CREFYDD YN Y GWIR LOVE A ELUSEN-Gales TRUE Religion ESTAS LA AMO KAJ KARITATO-Francęs TRUE Religion ESTAS LA AMO KAJ KARITATO-Finlandês TRUE Religion ESTAS LA AMO KAJ KARITATO-Estonia TRUE Religion bsb ESTAS LA AMO KAJ KARITATO-Esperanto Pravé Náboženstvo Laska and Charita-Eslovaco TRUE RELIGION ER kærlighed th barmhjertighed-Dynamic ... True religion is love and love-Inglés 真正 的 宗教 是 爱 和 慈善 事业 - Chines Tradicional Amor e Caridade-chines Simplificado Veritable Religion és l'amor y la Caritat-Catalão True Religion bsb is stiffeners and Charity-Bul ... Sapraŭdnaâ Religion ESC å í mílasérnascʹ-Bielo ... TRUE (Egia) ERLIJIOA, LOVE LA ETA beneficencia da ... True Religion Է ՍԵՐ ԵՎ ԲԱՐԵԳՈՐԾՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ-Armenia DIE Wahr RELIGION IST Die Liebe und Nächstenliebe ... FEJA E Verti Eshte dashuria DHE BAMIRESI - Alban ... TRUE RELIGION IS THE LOVE AND CHARITY TRUE RELIGION IS THE LOVE AND CHARITY Ware godsdiens is om die liefde bsb en liefde AMOR AMOR E E Caridad Caridad Setembro ( 59) Agosto (65) Agosto (37)


No comments:

Post a Comment