Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This year, Vettel fighting for their fourth championship in a row and currently is the leader in th


> Aldis Birdie - 06/03/2013
This year, Vettel fighting for their fourth championship in a row and currently is the leader in the standings - 21 points ahead of Kimi Raikkonen. If Vettel pierre cardin will also win the championship pierre cardin this year, he will become the fourth pilot in the history of F1, which has four titles and only the third, who has managed to hold on top of four years in a row. After postponing Vettel beat Juan Manuel Fanhio five and Michael Schumacher's seven titles.
"Maybe in five years I will not be the formula pierre cardin anymore, because I will be already tired of it all," Vettel said German Motorsport-Total. "Maybe in five years I'll have another team, because I feel the need for change and a new challenge. Over the years, evolving and changing all the priorities. "
"But now I juts very comfortable and I can not imagine joining another team," said Vettel immediately. "The machine is fast and has a great team. At the moment I see no reason for resigning, but that does not mean I will stay forever. "
Aris PLUG: teikshu pierre cardin Ricardo Bravo! Vettel braukshanas style
Ugis IEVIŅA: I can never understand - why do you always Visio
Alonso Australian GP Button caterham Dakar DTM Ecclestone F1 Ferrari F1 tests Vettel FIA Force India Grosjean Hamilton Honda Kubica pierre cardin HRT IndyCar Le Mans Loeb Lorenzo Lotus Championship Marussia pierre cardin Mass McLaren Mercedes Motorsport Ožjē Oscar Perez Petrov Pirelli Rally Raikkonen Red Bull Renault Rosberg Sauber tests Webber Williams WTCC Schumacher
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete