Sunday, March 16, 2014

You have been a beautiful! Input! I love this roly-poly ... aesthetically and flavor also has to be


For the unromantic I am, this year I am that I get out of clay. Promise solemnly that it will be the last entry in Swiss roll or curl in a season, and of course Valentine. But I promised to bring you an alternative to the cake left over me entry on Monday, and here's course when you have a princess at home, cheesy as Sisi (s affectionate small, do not be mad!) As you look ready to take pictures , I miss the artistic lids vein: put hearts here, take the picture in this way, let me take the picture that you do not know, is that I never listen to my ideas, lol (who knows, maybe even get to alleviate my photographic shortcomings).
If it comes on top of strawberries and cream, there is no possible negotiation. Suffers, thought someone may come (I do not understand who, if I do not like these desserts) and I go out to eat without it. Hardly shares with her father and godmother, if it is around. I do not say more, that you see in the picture, I left the fridge after dinner, and did not come to dinner. Ingredients: 200 grams of whipping cream cold. Two tablespoons of sugar. Strawberry jam. Mean cake. A natural strawberry. We also need: a hand mixer, a pastry bag with nozzle, a spatula lids or brush, plastic lids wrap and a little patience.
Preparation: Begin to whip the cream in a metal bowl, cold if possible. (Although I heard the other day that Gordon Ramsay lids mounted lids room temperature better mounts cream ..... I'll have to try). When you start having body, add two tablespoons of sugar and continue riding until they are brands lids of rods in it. Unroll the cake, paint with strawberry lids jam. Fill the bag with the nozzle, greatly facilitates the work of spreading the cream. Place strawberries cut into strips on the side of the cake for him to begin to roll. Roll, wrap in plastic wrap and bring the fridge. Let stand a few hours. Unwrap, cover with icing sugar and a strawberry lids hearts, and take very good company. I hope you enjoy the weekend. We read on Monday with a good entry to detoxify. Kisses.
As will come to dinner, that's impossible when you start not want to stop. I think the photo has been great with you hearts, for that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and although I'm not very romantic, I love to see these cakes dedicated to that day and our loved ones. See if I decide and I do something. bss Africa lids February 13, 2014 9:51
I now clear, that if you make this dessert and I'm lids around I'll not invite, lids well a little, because I'm forofa, I say forofa, mad with this Swiss roll and eat it I find myself, I mean that would be a War ........... forks and good, that rich, that maravillaaaaaaaaaa, I love. sniffffffffffffffffff kisses my dear Bego February 13, 2014 11:48
Uhmmmmmmmm this is impossible does not like anyone, with cream and strawberries, rich god, one of my favorite fillings without any doubt. Trunk is in my house through the night, baby hahaha Besinesss February 13, 2014, 12:21 PM
You have been a beautiful! Input! I love this roly-poly ... aesthetically and flavor also has to be right! Sure ... but being asked and your daughter! February 13, 2014, 16:34
Determined, we have to make a trade. Home us crazy such sweet, cake, cream, strawberries, vengaaa that richer thing. You have been perfect, flawless. bssss February 13, 2014, 20:58
Obviously no wonder you did not come to dinner, if this is extraordinarily lids rich! The network is full of heart and although the truth MOLANNN thousand every recipe I'm looking for this day PORFI PORFI PORFI happens and Valentine! February 14, 2014, 13:12
encata me what Sisi! ;) Hey, pintaza .. eh! what you do not know is how ye could share with these things ... I have neither friends nor love s .... strawberries and cream ... mmmmmm hey, what about the cream in the end these things are like him go to one, here cooling lids butt to mount and pulls, one comes and says that he rides better .. otherwise like rice, I always add cold water goes good, and everyone is it adds ajajjaa hot ... will have to try too! a big kiss hottie ... February 16, 2014, 19:56
I ricoooo! no wonder it disappeared so fast, if looking like that no one can resist haha. In addition to these hearts you did with super romantic strawberries :) A guapetona biquiño February lids 16, 2014, 20:29
Hahaha. I love this artistic vein small =) Because the photos were beautiful. And what about the arm, looks delicious! ^ ^ A big kiss and happy week! February 17, 2014, 13:00


No comments:

Post a Comment