Wednesday, March 12, 2014

-I try. My girls love me and for me it is a joy to be at your side and play with them and so, with


Manuela Carrasco And ... "When your legs shake me, it's over" Published 1 hour ago Joana Jimenez clothes "I do not agree that the song is fascist" Posted 1 days ago Fran Barrera, renewal of flamenco styling Published for 2 Making off days ... Until the couplet separates us Published 3 days Flor Torres, Deputy clothes Prosecutor of Violence Against clothes Women does "If love hurts, it is not healthy 'Posted 4 days ago
The Santander, winner of the second edition of "The clothes Voice", will soon launch its first album, "Dreams come true" versions of classics like "Al Alba" or "Lucia" under a flamenco voice and is heard in the first "single", "My Marciana" by Alejandro Sanz
The 27-year life of this gypsy Santander who worked as a social mediator has undergone a 180 degree turn following the victory in the second edition of "The Voice" where, with a distinctly Flemish style, convinced the jury and hearing that this year at least, is the best throat of our country. Married with two children, David Barrull happened this week for Sevilla to present their upcoming album, "Dreams come true" (to be released on March 4), and toured with over forty points, many of them, with all the capacity already sold.
With great enthusiasm, the first and also very surprised by the reception from the public clothes and to act in theaters with 1,200 people going just to see me. It is very rewarding and an experience like no other.
Well, music has always been my passion but only as a hobby practiced in my inner circle. It was my family who encouraged me to go to "The Voice" and, in view of the results, it has not been too bad.
-With Shrimp, for example. I'm passionate flamenco and although I do not consider pure gender, I wanted to demonstrate how to classics of the genre can be given another approach without losing their essence.
'It means a lot since then. There are many values in mine but are sized in proportion. Sometimes you think, having no training, and can not succeed, even though I'm currently preparing the innate gift has its place and we must learn to appreciate it.
-I try. My girls love me and for me it is a joy to be at your side and play with them and so, with the promotion, I'm having a little bad so far yours. It is a sacrifice being away from home when, like me, you're family. Anyway, to get into this I knew what I had.
-All. Consensuándolo with producers, though. They were lovely clothes and their ideas were similar to mine. We have included versions of pop hits like "Lucy" or "If you're not here" and, separately, three themes that I composed as an author for watching it go what my style.
Diana Navarro: "In the insane love as much as you give, the less you get"
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
INCENSE AND MANTILLA Joana Jimenez and Fran Doblas, with the verses that speak of our biggest week, the awesome force of the bolts and the warm atmosphere of a theater made possible the magical clothes encounter of Easter From 13 to 15 March | 21: 00 h. Quintero Theatre Emilio Gutiérrez Caba ABSOLUTE POWER Sevilla again with this political thriller From 13 to 16 March | J-V 20.30. / S 18.30 and 22.00 h. / D 19.30. Teatro Lope de Vega EL SEVILLA FIBES FAILURE presents the second edition of this great gala carnival with five of the best groups participating in the contest Cádiz. March 14 | 21.00 h. Auditorium FIBES
FACEBOOK
Manuela Carrasco News from March 12, 2014 Joana Jimenez "When your legs shake me, it's over" "I do not agree that the song is fascist" Fran Barrera March 11, 2014, the renewal of flamenco styling March 10, 2014 Maturity does not detract from beauty March 9, 2014 Making off ... Until the couplet do us March 9, 2014
Sevilla Flamenco fashion fashion Musica fibes simof Raquel Revuelta holder gateway Ballad concert review María José Suárez joana jimenez Ricardo Flamenco Castillejo jessica Good Book Fair April Pastora Soler singer Eva Laura González clothes Sánchez Flemish


No comments:

Post a Comment