Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bake preheated oven circulate heat about 10 minutes at 170 C, or until you see the edges go from


Day 23 and last Sunday of the month, is that February is too short. So today we publish Recipe Challenge The asaltablogs. This month has touched my friend Bego, what gave me joy, because I love your blog, and now with the beauty that has left him a pleasure to walk through your kitchen (previously, Bego ;)).
I had it very difficult to choose the recipe, but in the end I opted for this arm philadelphia, Cabrales cheese and ham. And that the day I posted uy and put it in the comments, I was going to do, and after three years ... he's uy his turn. I do not know about you, but I have a folder called Favorites "DO" and it is becoming eternal.
What I tell you in the recipe? That is yummy, great for snacking at any meeting, and how we have to be prepared in advance, you take your problem to cook at the last minute. So I repeat that this arm Cabrales cheese, ham and egg yolk remains in the collection of Rolls salty we have at home, Swiss roll with leek and salmon, Arm spinach, red peppers Arm we love them!
Bego Thanks for sharing your recipes and your kitchen open to everyone and thanks to your two tasters, because without them, do not know why ... I get that many of the recipes you post would not exist ;). Swiss roll stuffed with Cabrales cheese, ham and egg yolk. Recipe step by step. Ingredients For the Genoese Sponge Cake: 4 eggs 125 gr sugar Pinch of salt 125 g flour For the filling: 8 slices cooked ham 150 g cream cheese 60 g of egg yarn Cabrales cheese eggs ... We Manufacture
Bake preheated oven circulate heat about 10 minutes at 170 C, or until you see the edges go from blond to brown. We prepared a cloth on the counter or other paper, which we put a little sugar.
And we put a row of egg yolk on the side by which we will roll the cake, so it will stay in the center.
We keep in the fridge, Bego, even puts weight on it, I would not, like little round, but you do it to your liking. The next day, cut the ends, cut into slices and serve.
You must be fabulous! I like the idea and the mix of flavors, congratulations Anne! Reply Remove
Ana, you have been wonderful. And finally it was his turn. The truth is that this list is always huge slope!!!! You will never see the end. Many lovely thanks for your love, for your words, for your friendship ..... for everything. Muack (fat, fat) Delete Reply
Pintaaaaa that good! We premiered this month we challenge and we love it. As your children, you become uy mine too crazy and has loved them help me. Kisses Delete Reply
Que rico has been the assault you Ana, I love it, what a treat! with these fantastic recipes so you have to have your family as happy, I love how you have been! A hug! Reply Remove
The truth is that these rolled cookies are great and they give a very original appetizer. I like this! I will bring my endless uy post cartepa recipe "to do", it's safe as long as yours :) Delete Reply
Can you believe I've never made a savory swiss roll? And with the collection that you have on the blog I have no excuse. I stay here and I do not think you can have the quiet paws! Yum! Reply Remove
Certainly looks fluffy and delicious. These savory biscuits are wonderful. Thank you very much for your comment. A big kiss and be in very good week. Reply Remove
Goodnight Ana Maria, I just put your rrollitos with your link with my variations permiso.Les really enjoyed your home. This insurance arm soon as I put everything that you put me love and give you a kiss grande.Buenas nights. Reply Remove
that rich! already the Cabrales cheese is delicious, but I love that combination. uy I'll try to do, too bad there Cabrales here, so it will be with roquefort. How do you make the egg yolk? Reply Remove
That rich and the cake looks fluffy! has been like an assault Luxury Reply Delete
Which has good presentation! I liked it because it mixes a little sweetness of the cake with the filling salty for me without ham next time hehehehe ... I really liked your step by step photos divine A hug Lxx Delete uy Reply
I have made many times the classic roll but I have to try to do it with Cabrales because it has to be delicious and add the egg. Besides these arms are perfect for a tapas with friends. A kiss and the photos are spectacular Reply Delete
Petite pint! And what I like cheese ... I have not tried to do arm g

No comments:

Post a Comment