Friday, March 14, 2014

- And you had heard some of Violeta Parra and Victor Jara? I am not a connoisseur but I


Diego El Cigala, gypsy flamenco singer from most internationally lauded Camarón de la Isla, four Grammy's in tow, stepped Chilean land after two years to perform at a free concert organized by the Municipality of Santiago. He shared the stage with the Band Shock, Inti Illimani and Denisse Malebrán, compared to about 5,000 people who packed the courtyard of the Mapocho Station on Sunday cosplay 9 February.
One day after his show, el Cigala spoke with The Online Clinic. Dressed from head to toe with blue Adidas diver, and covered in gold bracelets and rings good gypsy-like, the singer met us in the lobby of the Hotel Plaza San Francisco. Friendly and talkative, he confessed cosplay his deep love for Latin, cosplay history with flamenco and Camarón de la Isla, and used to have his next album will be a tribute to the sauce and have the unique voice of Ruben Blades. Here, Cigala, more Latin than ever.
- How was the concert at the Mapocho Station? Reached thousands. The truth is that it was a super nice experience. Playing in a place for people who also can not afford to see a show like this. Playing for the people cosplay was wonderful.
-Since you came to Chile right? It had been two years since I came. I really wanted to go back. Now, well, I realized I had many followers. I did not know. I knew I had, especially after the boom of Lagrimas Negras, but not to this level.
You shared the stage with Inti-Illimani cosplay (Historical) Did you know his work? Sure. And in fact, I recorded with them La Tarara-poem by Federico García Lorca, on the Mischief of Inti disk. They are barbarians musicians, what crazy how these guys play, I love them. Besides the people very, very real, No gimmicks. To me that's cosplay what I love about music, when it comes out naturally.
- Do you know anything of Chilean music? Well, actually, yesterday we were talking about the brother of Violeta Parra, Roberto Parra, and put me to listen cosplay and I found it amazing. cosplay Especially the lyrics did I not. A divine madman. We heard about all of his jazz-jazz-guachaca and found amazing. cosplay
- And you had heard some of Violeta Parra and Victor Jara? I am not a connoisseur but I've heard his music. cosplay It is very human music. Jara wrote very human, he was really the man. See if it would have been true that it took to load, right?. Messages him, how this man wrote was true as a temple. I love the poetry of it. I would have loved to meet you, you could tell it was an exceptional person.
- And Violeta Parra? Yes, of course. "Thanks cosplay to Life". There is a movie of her Violet went to heaven Andrés Wood-and must see how humble where he was born, where he came from. It's rather cosplay poor, but always with his guitar on top. Wonderful.
Diego Ramón Jiménez Salazar-el cosplay Cigala-born in Madrid into a gypsy family from head to toe. Forging her singing in the neighborhood of Lavapies, Madrid, el Cigala ran when he was just 9 0 10 years with giants of the genre such as Camarón de la Isla and Paco de Lucía, who were playing at home. His father worked in a tablados, and take him for child knew the art of flamenco. Today, the popular tradition that flamenco has been fading and, at the onset of singers academy, says that "to sing well must be Gypsy Flamenco". This is El Cigala. cosplay
-You are known worldwide as the Cigala Where did that nickname come from? It comes with three brothers guitar I started playing. The Brothers Losada. They were in the company of Paco Peña and I went with them and was very restless, like a snake, and pa'bajo pa'rriba. This child a lobster-one looks more lobster girl, "they said. And so I was like Diego El Cigala.
- Are you 100% gypsy, cosplay no? Son of father, mother, grandfather, great great grandfather Roma, Gypsies all, lol. My father was from Granada, Andalusia, and I grew up in a suburb of Madrid very castizo, cosplay the Lavapies square and Agustin Lara.
- And how did you get to flamenco? I imagine that I played in the streets. Clear. cosplay I always play the ball, he was on the bike, but every time a guitar was heard in that place, cosplay I was there. Mothers cosplay to gossip out-the-copucha, these talks at night in the yard, to see what was going on you know. And always exchanged or music or talks, and of course, is that it was a united people, the Roma is very close.
- And how did you learn to sing? From boy. My father sang along with Camarón de la Isla in tablados Madrid. I was nine and my father came to these heavyweights to my house, Camarón, Paco de Lucía, Mario Amaya-guitarist-, Antonio Gades-dancer. Four chairs there and became became cosplay singing and dancing until the other day. Imagine, I looked from boy to

No comments:

Post a Comment