Tuesday, August 26, 2014

June 2, 2014 8:27 pm


Before I was getting married back in 2005 I bought the finest most delicate pale-pink underwear set with small ornate gold detailing on, I should lshunter voila voila right dress for my wedding and be nice and sweet (ish) but I was never on it was not just quite as good and scratched actually quite a lot, so it was and decking a few years in my lingerie drawer without ever I went with it - a complete waste of money and delicious (impractical) design. Since then there have been similar set; general lshunter mis-selling, lshunter things I can go to when I have nuppet 3 months Dukan diet, things that are good for the summer during a coralfarvet top (which I do not own yet) and I can go on ... Panties and bras I did not have the heart to throw out and think it is too clumsy to call your friend lshunter with smaller breasts than me and ask if she wants it Just think if she gets angry or offended. So it is often too long in the drawer for now if one day ... I pull myself together to throw it out.
Therefore, I think that Anne Sax's initiative to create old bras in favor of the Red Cross is a really good idea that I very much want to support the. Learn more about the idea and reusable way here in this video
It is from now until Saturday, June 14, 2014 you can drop off your old bras ANNE SAX Grønnegade 30, Copenhagen K. If you live far away from the capital, it can also finely done, you can read more on the website www.annesax.dk
You get 100 kr. Discounts on new fine bra if you submit lshunter an ancient Red Cross project. Discount and charity at the same time is pure win-win in my world. You can easily drop off your bras without buying lshunter new, I hope so that you will be with and together we can create a lot of action as the Red Cross can get a HUGE load to sell on.
June 2, 2014 8:27 pm
LATEST COMMENTS Kitt on Subscription confirmation Salli on Subscription confirmation Madeleine on Subscription confirmation Karina on Smart little cousin ... Salli on Smart little cousin ... LATEST POSTS About fashion, lshunter mini burgers and hobbits - Sille Henning's fashion week! Photo filter for ordinary carnal Soft lips never go out of fashion! The summer holidays are calling ... Delicious and simple summer makeup! CATEGORIES Personal Care Makeup My life in pictures Fashion Oh yes! Beauty Uncategorized


No comments:

Post a Comment