Sunday, August 17, 2014

And what is true love then? I am only a poor school boy of 13 years, so I do not know much about. F


See Movie Streaming boxes Monitors SmartTV Viral Audio Loudspeakers Music Podcasting Living Holiday Fitness Consoles Games Social Facebook Twitter Foursquare Style Design Fashion Gadgets Broadband External Hard Drives Laptops Smartphones Navigation Tablets Photo Camera Editing AppBefaling Mobile apps tablet apps Life Hacks Week Elektronista
And what is true love then? I am only a poor school boy of 13 years, so I do not know much about. For me it's probably just my super cool iPhone 5, which I got for my birthday (yaay!).
But the company behind this very advanced bra says it all about something called catecholamine. The bra is programmed to open only when the body secrete catecholamine - which it reportedly we only do when you feel true love - so increases your heart rate, which bh'ens sensors will detect, and thus know when the must fall off.
Website we
These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
STYLE
Vejlø recommend games: Are your fingers fast enough?
About Christiane Vejlø Lecture Consulting Partner we Press Write to us

No comments:

Post a Comment