Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Home is so nice. Guntars apartment with members of the previous quelle days, diligently engaged in

Homecoming. Part 2 Sarah
lka food photo ankara G work home bicycle choir blog cat coffee Riga Istanbul session Freija me hair flat turkish money work make up Istanbul Spring Choir philosophy of life erasmus Procedure cats Turkey weather folklore legend night training sp lectures Guide photo autumn birthday sleep District Geocache grandma jewerly dad swimming Vecmīlgrāvis Links Things that turn me into this world seems beautiful or useful, or my Pinterest LCA Student Council made me ornaments My twitter account My last.fm profile The thougt of Satan Sojenna
Walk around the airport and arrive at their so-called gate. Spent most of his small change in Turkish snack and beverage vending machines. Came to our boarding time. It took our boarding time. There was a feeling that we are not where we should be, but everything was in order. quelle I like that Turkish Airlines, hardly quelle anyone nepiekasās for hand luggage quelle - the number, size, weight. By bus we were leaving the aircraft.
This time, sat at the window Artis. Nothing much special to it neither saw nor photographed. Istanbul building roofs and the beautiful. Each passenger airplane headphones with the right and left ear divided into separate spraužamajos. Be sure to have a specific term, such as a call, but I now look for this information laziness. I could listen to music, but I did not want. Turkish sweetness. Lunch. It was very tasty. Very dainty white Turkish wine. City stores I saw it, but cheaper than 7Ls not find anywhere. 7Ls both counts relatively cheap to general quelle alcohol quelle prices in this lovely country. Coffee.
At the airport quite a long waited quelle their suitcases. It happens - the first charges last got. My flowers greeted me very warmly three, Latvian men - my beloved brother and stepfather. Drove to the house where he drank tea, Uzeda Guntars baked muffin and a little lukuma.
Home is so nice. Guntars apartment with members of the previous quelle days, diligently engaged in cleaning work. My biggest challenge was to deal with all of their clothes. Was put to bed in winter coats, warm sweaters and dresses and instead arranged sleeping summer and from Turkey to arrive in clothes. Today I realized that somewhere there any hidden due to its beautiful white coats did not find.


No comments:

Post a Comment