Saturday, November 1, 2014

The first book of poems,


Written Chalngy first collection of poems called "The Lazy bell" in 1380, followed by publication year, by the late Bijan Elahi was released. B. Divine interview with the poet's death anniversary that we would spend it:
I "Bijan Elahi" I met about 40 years. He was the one who was raised in the poetry of the avant-garde. Then Bijan poems in the journal "handout" of poetry was published. And remember that the "fresh air", "Ismail supernatural jeans light" before the arrival of the "famous" in the magazine "cluster" lyrics "God" was published. Later in the magazine "Rosen" work "Bijan" was published. "Bijan" jeans The guys that I know about before, I was fascinated by his work. Next time we will know if I'm not mistaken by "City B" took place. "B" with a "B." And I also know through the "City of Mars" and "B. Divine" was introduced.
No, actually it was not. But as usual, jeans the place was actually printed edition that you liked it. For example, the "illness" or "B." The "skylight", "Dream" jeans was released. I think this behavior should all be poets. "Bijan" strange obsession of poems was published. If you like poetry magazine published the switch to "booklet" published poem a few years. "Pamphlet" that Xerox poetry magazine, and was published in a small edition. Then as now, we had a great poet. There were different then the rest of the kids who wrote poetry and avant-garde poets from them as they learn. jeans In fact, "Bijan" wherever opportunity offers a modern and avant-garde jeans poetry was published poetry.
For example, "fresh air" in a year "Ismail supernatural light" before the "famous" in "clusters" was published in the children's poem published in it. In the same period, the name "B. God" and "Muhammad Reza Ahmadi "was jeans another pair anywhere poem" Ahmad Reza Ahmadi "in her poem" B. Divine "was published.
Not incidentally book of poetry, "Mahmoud brave" to be printed. There was also a poet of northern Persia, which I saw for the first time, "Bijan" Krd.ktab published his book of poetry "victorious messiah" it published. Translation of "victorious messiah" is printed. A cinematographic work to be published.
Yes, it was strange because it was his obsession. All poems "B." Stuff is not all belong to the office jeans for 48 years before his poems in the "fresh air" or "supernatural light" was published. Or poems that "Shamim Spring" in the magazine "Thought and Art" was published. jeans By far the best work of his office.
The first book of poems, "Bijan" "illness" called her a "cancer", "TB" and "trachoma" even before the end of 57 years, a period of "watch" and "victorious messiah" was published Bijan in subsequent periods "during the Grass" and two - three numbers printed.
Yes, that's right. After that I went back because I was out of my bunk and Bakhtiari province after teacher and I came back and got married about 20 years since I was around kids after I did a straw knew who poems. Multiple tasks at the same time I "Thought and Art" published Bvd.jahayy a "B." I attended both works were published. After that Iran was the "year of publication" Mrs. "Khadivi" They contacted me and said that you book in advance "Bijan" and got permission to publish it, which I've agreed jeans to publish it.
Yes, I remember that "Cyrus tahbaz", "R Baraheni" Cash wrote. Actually, I think the poem "B." People are communicating jeans and liked it. Even professionals poem with "B." was established. "Baraheni" in the magazine "Ferdowsi" wrote critic. "Baraheni" poems "Ahmad Reza Ahmadi" with "B. Divine" and "Majid Naficy" was compared. On "B. Divine" said the poem "B." The nail that had hit the rocks. You will eventually see "Baraheni" jeans This country was a leading critic.
The main characteristic of the poems "Bijan" the attitude he has been around. His lyrics are always a concern jeans (concern) is seen as yet another factor in the world are forced to pose as a principle of "aesthetics" poem was infinitely suggestive. I think that his pain was poetic depth review are not social and political jeans thought at the time was Bob. His poem "realist poetry" was poetic. "Modern aesthetics" based on the "classic" was. For example, when he says: "Since the time I die roll instead jeans of sleeping woman and coming" this piece of the "aesthetics" of the show, a "modern aesthetics".
He has no "volume" and not the "poetry volume" The order did not go to the kids' poetry volume "refrain. jeans Then "B." was Britain's "dream" Manifesto "poetry volume" to their offering. "Bijan" letter for "Baraheni" wrote that statement, statement of poetry] does not sign. "Dream" is defined as the volume jeans was presented was "another poem," also "a jeans volume of poems," they say. And that the "B." jeans "poetry volume," Do you like it or not, I am not going.
I happen to him Prsydm.yk once told me that all I have to type it once and do not know what they are saying, but I think that his poetry in his home there. "Bijan" not one more girl and I think she Baydtsmym whether to delegate this task to someone or himself jeans will act.
Actually, I thought this issue and concluded that perhaps the "victorious messiah" was because he was the one time where an army of 'Bijan "to that it may he has been since his Welcome to the Or come to the right place for it, and ... of course, all this speculation is on me.
Following the poem young Tbyata and according to the definition of a

No comments:

Post a Comment