Tuesday, November 18, 2014

On Thursday 11th September was on the program last (fourth) round the city championship teams. Race

City championship teams - September 11, 2014 | Marek27
Although I had about a week trying to valley cold, you'll run in Thursday, shoe carnival October 30 his first orienteering. It will be in the home PN Bohnice. start is at 18:00, so I'll wander by the light of headlamps.
Beroun bootcamp boots CASRI Dresden railway expo hall Helsinki Horovice book for cross Ljubljana marathon shoe carnival orienteering PIM Plzen Prague Prague half marathon hundred PUM record RunTour Slovakia Stockholm Stod diet Stromovka line training ultra VS web League of Znojmo race
On Thursday 11th September was on the program last (fourth) round the city championship teams. Races were held this time in the area of Sparta Podvinný mill. I signed up for a tenner, osmistovku I did not want to run, rather I sped home after the race and then the bootcamp. In almost ideal conditions (cold and only a light wind) I ran well, I gradually increased the pace and eventually finished third (to scored the second) in a very good place time of 16: 43.42. Thus, at the level of a year and a half old personal record.
On Podvinný mill got it less than a mile from work, so directly offering connection factory and after-hours journey home. I took a backpack at work dressed in sports and took off. Great plan, but unfortunately the weather did not favor me a bit. At five o'clock, when the race started, although the ideal running conditions, shoe carnival on the way home but I really got wet.
Because I was on the spot in advance, I had plenty of time to jog and prepare to start. Some could not afford shoe carnival such a luxury and laces undertook even when we lined up at the starting line. A total of eighteen out to us and in the beginning it was a real rush. The first turn I had to run in the other lane, two hundred meters I worked my way to the inner edge, with a time 38 seconds I was on the fourteenth rung. Phew, how will this continue?
The first kilometer I flew tenth, the referee reported 3:20, that dream diameter. But I can not keep pace another four kilometers? No, it definitely will not work and is not worth the drive, the finish far. Another two kilometers in around 3:24 and shift the order. I was the third, but unfortunately I could not cooperate with anyone. Hole in front of me, the hole for me. On the second loss of around twenty seconds, a straight one.
I felt better but still, it was clear to me that this good race I did not run long. I was looking forward to the last round, I will not be afraid to really shoe carnival accelerate. I kind of lost track of lap time, I did not watch, clock at the finish was not. I suspected attack at 16:50, it would be a success.
Mainly, however, I was able to cool defend third place, I easily shoe carnival catch up the other. But it would have to run ten, I had another chance. The first runner raced out the scoring for the Clubs account so I scored nine points. On his personal best performance of the year 2014. After a specific time, I nepídil, I enjoyed the feeling shoe carnival of euphoria.
How little it takes to (baby) joy. Čtyřsetmetrový oval, several competitors and less than seventeen minutes 'blunt' circling. I drive home, despite escalating intensity of rain, then ran as ever.
Until the other day I found my time - 16: 43.42. I practically so equaled his personal best. Over a year and a half (26 February 2013), I ran 16:43 in the hall did not measure shoe carnival the hundredths of a second. Well done! Olympus finished fourth and defended shoe carnival and winning the city championship.
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong> shoe carnival


No comments:

Post a Comment