Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You make me miss summer bebe even more now !!: D I was wondering if you check my blog out, or parti


People Tree denim sundress, $ 88 / Shorts, $ 91 / Bikini swimwear, $ 27 / Camper sandals / Felix Rey leopard tote bag / Volcom band hat / Nicole Miller / Ray-Ban ray ban Eyewear / philosophy / Strawberries essential Waitrose, $ 6.04 / Apple iPod classic 160GB * MP3 Player bebe Black / Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0-MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-135mm ... / Lancome / Crema de Mitchell sobre hielo
I can not possibly be the only one who is really tired of snow and cold. Frankly, March is a spring bebe month. I get quite depressed by this shitty bebe weather. Therefore, I put one Polyvore together of things I think of when I think of summer. Do not bother to describe all the things in may well well see what it is :) These are the things I associate with summer, and when I look at this composition, I am just even more! hehe .. is there anyone bebe who connects summer with the same as me? :) (i can see that there are links to all things that are on collagen, if in would want to get their hands on it :)
You make me miss summer bebe even more now !!: D I was wondering if you check my blog out, or participate in my contest bebe where you can win a black mask? The contest ends tomorrow! ;) Http://anna-mitlivminetankermig.blogspot.dk/2013/03/konkurrence-blackmask.html bebe http://anna-mitlivminetankermig.blogspot.dk/ xoxo Reply Delete
Contact: Nana.soerensen@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment