Monday, March 30, 2015

This entry was posted on July 4, 2009 to 15:46 and is filed under cold cuts, accessories with tags

The hummus without tahini | Alabama Cooking
I love hummus and hummus love me. But I've never been crazy about tahini, and have never used it in my hummus ... So, just for safety's sake, put my recipe Furthermore, since it could conceivably other than that I was always taught to be tahini in - it should not. 1 can of chick peas in brine / water or 2 cups soaked chickpeas have cooked for an hour 3 cloves garlic 1/2 - 1 red onion about 1 cup canola oil salt pepper a little winsor mccay chili powder fresh organic lemon if necessary. a few tablespoons vegan yoghurt (yofu). Can be made self - recipe winsor mccay follows safely soon
Garlic and onions chopped in a blender, and then simply pouring the rest of the ingredients, except yofu'en, in the blender and thoroughly. Pour more oil if you feel like it, but remember that yofu also makes hummus'en quite wet.
This entry was posted on July 4, 2009 to 15:46 and is filed under cold cuts, accessories with tags hummus, cooking, vegan. You can follow eventuelle responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 5 comments to "hummus without tahini"
alabamacooking Says: September 11th, 2012 to 10:16
Woah! I'm really loving the template / theme of this blog. It's winsor mccay simple, yet effectivement. A lot of times it's besværligt get that "perfect balance" mellem user friendliness and appearance. I must say att you've winsor mccay done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!
Cancel
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment