Sunday, March 29, 2015

Last Sunday I was for the first time to shed clothing market in the Copenhagen City Heart - and it


Last Sunday I was for the first time to shed clothing market in the Copenhagen City Heart - and it was clear the 35 kr. Worth, I paid the entrance. There was a lot of trendy girls who spend all their money on clothes dillards and makeup and then sell it for advice to the latest trends. Now I'm not one of the most trend sets girls who constantly follow fashion. I think the more that you have to find his own style and dress according to your body type (see my makeover post). Therefore, a clothing market brilliantly for me, for as long as the clothes fit well and looks good on me, then it pretty much not matter whether it was last year's model. Clothing market starts Thursday so the goods is set very down when coming Sunday. I will tell you what I got. Dico blazer as new- 200 kr. Before 2700 kr. Fine cream-colored silk shorts - 50 kr. Super nice pencil skirt from Custume onal 50 kr. Really nice skirt from H & M 50 kr. Short-sleeved cream-colored tie blouse in silk 50 kr. Flat gladiator sandals in leather 20 kr. Delicious wool pencilskirt- 50 kr. 2 really cool Volcom T-Shirts- 50 kr. 2 Fine cardigan from Divided - 15 kr. Grey stylish hoodie dillards from Volcom - 60 kr. mineral powder from Youngblood- 30 kr. Wild øjnskygge from MAC 20 kr. Lipgloss from Mac 20 kr. Lipstick from MAC 30 kr. Duo eyeshadow MAC 30 kr. Very fine stjerneøreringe- 50 kr. Yes it pours a little, but really feel that I has got a brand new wardrobe, and a lot of new outfits. Would you like to experiment with your clothing style without dillards spending a fortune, and where a wrong purchase has cost around 50 kr. So is a clothing market as it Remisen clearly recommended. Here in April's Designer outlet in the Forum, dillards you can really also do some amazing purchase. dillards Good cheap shopping.
Comments
Annedamgaard Copenhagen, Denmark missing just stuff online, so that useful cheap tips and services dillards - hence this blog. It is most health, beauty and fashion that you can read about, but perhaps also a bit of love, dogs and food. View my complete profile
Fat cat stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment