Monday, September 8, 2014

Travel template. Template images soma by sebastian-julian. soma Powered by Blogger.


Just widened my eyes and briefly nakapagreact not because I heard. I then turned to add Acedia. And I'm Commonly mistaken as a male creature Which kinda sucks. Ace because they call me and I got used to it. Just one thing, I hate ghost stories. I hate horror movies. But ironically, I love to talk about the paranormal acitivities. It gets my attention. soma Seems funny as to discuss things that are not normally around you. It all started that night. When incident that crossed my life. Would not I have been a concern in women dun That I saw I almost raving. I just would not intervene to handle and she she sides. Or, I would have asked first what the hell is happening to her at that moment. Ayan going .. I stole her ability to see ... SPIRITS. --- Monday 2:40 pm Last class for today. Nothing seemed strange to me That I went to Joyce what she shall curse with page. In fact, two nights I could not sleep because I'm uneasy lest in a moment, I see bloody woman in front of me. Or is man nakabarong and looked bad on me. Or even kids can color white eyes and rotating the head 360 degrees .. "Ace, are you listening ?!" Interrupted my imagination wide with a palm slap on the side of my cheek. "Ha? Again What that? Sorry there just thinking." "Oh Ace Nako few days you do not go into trance. Absent minded for you. Idiot, and not always talking to himself. Watches you know? Or you nagkakakain soma again?" I just looked at my friend AJ derederetso Syang while speaking. I admit, always naglalakabay absence my brain. Because I'm really afraid. Sink every day, every time you cross the road, walk every student soma to buy one out. All kidding eh. Too natrigger being nervous I yun from the incident. "Uhh .. AJ .. When is the last time you saw Joyce?" "Hmm .. Not that she often I see eh. Why? .. Do you mean" "Yes. Bothered me what happened last time eh. Believe soma you? Naadopt yung ... I know that. Yung Kwan .." "That seeing ghosts?" "Yes .." "Oh Nako Ace. If you find any edi they just ignore you. They can not hurt you. After all, They were all lost souls, whether they Stick you, bleed just yun no. Nu you know." I just fell silent and thought some think again. Until AJ grabbed my hand and I stood up I seated. "Tara to accompany my CR. Magretouch just before returning. Carrying lipgloss you need?" "Yes andito. Tara." We walked through the hallway and I nakikiramdam around me. There's nothing mysterious aura. Its like normal yet also, as usual. I guess right AJ. I should not think more yun. I never see them, nothing happens. I do not whether to leave them in my sight, at least they do not I can handle. We ENTERED the CR and nobody but us two only. We faced the mirror and she nagretouch. Nagsuklay me back my hair and I brush my bag, I looked and AJ while she's Applying lipgloss. I'm surprised to see AJ's look different in the reflection in the mirror! Naglilipstick woman using her index finger, but did not have any holding cosmetic. And I saw criticize the lips nya. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, as anyway. I closed my eyes for two seconds and gradually opened my eyes. Normally soma my reflection in the mirror. I looked soma at AJ currently nagfifix the lips due to mix and match the colors. And when I looked at her reflection, it was still the same girl before! soma Long hair. Dressed. Play with lips shoes and I noticed turned soma bloody finger shoes and own the wiping blood nya nya nya lip. I recoiled at the glass when suddenly the woman looked at me and smiled. I do not know if I fear if I see a phantom or phantom smiling face no reaction. Either way, they both still scary. "Ace .." He spoke to the woman in the mirror. "I need help Ace. Do not be afraid of me." And exit the Nyang bloody hands from glass .. --to be continued.
Travel template. Template images soma by sebastian-julian. soma Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment