Thursday, September 18, 2014

Terry de Gunzburg and roses cosmetics and skin care products rift breathes

Rafinerija Interview: Terry de Gunzburg
Printed on Tuesday "style" here - fuller version, rift as they say, director's cut. A great talker, and the legend of YSL make-up companion. rift Parisian to the core ... I liked the story about the client's mistress - only happens in the history of Paris ...
Terry de Gunzburg and roses cosmetics and skin care products rift breathes "by Terry" is the most admired, even spoiled everything Parisians. It is not surprising, because this woman worked in creating the late Yves Saint Laurent haute couture collections and make-up of the legendary product, the famous Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent inventor. With this beauty guru, part of the history of fashion, art collector, and finally - a charming and characteristic of Paris, talking about everything, but mostly - about women and beauty.
Yes, me bewildered French, German, English, Italian blood, and I was born in Cairo - there at that time my parents. When I had one, as did many of the foreigners were forced to leave the land of the Suez crisis. My father was a scientist, but the family has always been interest in the arts - art, music. We came back to France, where the family had to start all over again.
My grandmother was what we call Elegant - the last one of the clients of Christian Dior. My mother also lived in Alexandria a luxurious life. I was immunized with sophistication, I was taught to monitor themselves from an early age. "A woman should always have a manicure, women panties and bra should always be aligned, a woman toes must always be perfectly clean" - that's the truth, which I have been minted since infancy. There is money, not the money (and the money, the family fled from Cairo were not) - it does not matter: a woman can not be apsileidusi. Even in the most difficult times, I knew - no woman can not raise the legs out of the house if she put no facial moisturizer or cream and nepasidažė lips. I have not seen her grandmother without lipstick, without a drop of perfume. So beauty care of herself - a woman is a matter of pride, as if the opposition even unrest. It is a sign of respect for yourself, your being, but also - and others. Self-esteem - is the first step towards beauty to inner glow. Probably came from my childhood and my passion for roses - my mother bathed me rose water, Alexandria grandmother had a huge garden and alembic, a distillation of rose oil ...
And no, before studying medicine, but studies not finished, because I realized that I do not want to be a doctor. I turned to architecture. Having three free months, I decided to attend beauty courses with Carita founder. rift In those days, the aesthetics, or a moderate, bourgeois, or the extravagant, decadent, hip - it was the year 1975, the beginning of Pop Art. Mini skirts, blue nail polish - only to cool cosmetics was not ...
And ... I worked with him to the ends of the moment, until he retired from his fashion house in 2001. In addition rift to his fashion house started an entirely new phase in a completely different atmosphere, rift spirit ... and I respect rift what Tom Ford did come, but it was so far removed rift from the YSL fashion house of the soul ... In addition, the Yves Saint Laurent I have had a close relationship, and he asked me to remain loyal to him. Later, I worked with the designer Tom Ford replacing that with Alber'u rift Elbaz'u was not bad, but it was also no longer is. There are no longer "Wow!" Factor fashion house ... There is no longer rift the wonderful feeling of the wave before each collection. After all, I worked with Saint Laurent for 15 years, four collections rift each year. And each time, each collection - as if for the first time able to see the Mona Lisa, if we discover the Holy Grail ...
The first impression - quite in line with the image of the media yielded very modest, very elegant, very respectful man. Later I met his neurotic inner world - but the inside never neprasiverždavo shaking rift other people, as though uncomfortable ... But he knew exactly what he wanted and demanded from the team - although not as strongly, but you know that it has to meet one hundred percent. But the meeting was the first meeting with a legend - like meeting Picasso, Beethoven or Mozart.
Took care of the makeup along with his muse Loulou de la Falaise - Yves Saint Laurent has always wanted rift the same make-up style, but each other: pure leather, nothing extravagant. He hated the show elements on the podium, but hated what the circus. The podium was for him to reveal the beauty of a woman. The rich red lips, ranging from purple to carmine, very lively, expressive eyes, sometimes enriched rift with any blue "Majorelle" color or shade of green - but did not have the makeup never interfere with a woman's face, to be disrespectful to him. Every season, he gave me a sketch and I had to invent ever new lipstick or intensity of tone. It is the latest fashion house was born make-up line

No comments:

Post a Comment