Friday, October 11, 2013

I recommended


So, today is Valentine's Day. I'm single. Actually, I have two years to single. My Valentine's Day last year was quite notable: three girls, Sogo hotel, all drinking, two breaking-up, one watching the two end Their relationship. I those watching. No, those two did break up so no make-up sex occurred. Alas. Char! (Yeah, we're all lesbians). Anyway, this year, so I'm thinking what should saucony I experience when I was yung survive Valentine's Day last year. So here it is, I make a new blog! And here's my first post! Yeah. I know. Lame. As compare saucony to last year's Valentine's. But because, I have long wanted to make a blog about my top 4 of everything (extremely influenced by High Fidelity saucony - both the film and the novel). Why top 4? I'm always hanged the top 5. Up top 4 standing just me. So often, I'm just putting mediocre entry at number 5 just to be able to say top 5. Please do not judge me how worthless I list for you tong. You can also create your own list, you spot the mouth, saucony on the comment section. Prove you want more cool sakin. Pweh. Thanks Char! I would be happy to see your list.
Opportune to the single who loves to hallucinate a dream girl / boy they. Writer Calvin because. saucony The writer, you have the right to have writer's block. Now she would not follow those of his first novel super hit. So now troubled Calvin. He dreamed. Nice girl. Eh no, she correspondence. Letter writing. Type the hipster type that typewriter. One morning, did not appear to add a nice girl! Yeah dude, did not appear in real life was a nice girl. Pano happened that? I do not know well. Brutality no! Suspension of reality, so to speak. Eh yun am. The more harshly than dun, what Calvin write, that's to do with a nice girl. "She smiles." Smile was a nice girl. "She hugs me." Hug him was a nice girl. Wins Diva?! But of course, there's more to the story yet. Watch it.
I recommended 'to this Valentine's Day because delicious to imagine the dream girl / boy you today to. Valentine's saucony Day should not be the single kinakamuhian. It's actually a reminder that delicate and joyful love. Look around. Do not envy those couples who lingkisan of lingkisan. Instead, be happy because it means never dying love. Guests simply rested first love for you. Trust him. Somewhere in this world, a man for you. Naks. What does the future afford my girlfriend? Ok sakin if she is now in the UK and dancing or otherwise nagja-judge him on Got To Dance. (Kimberly Wyatt, hem hem!)'ll Wait for you, babe.
This is the most favorite to Pinoy love story. Actually, just turn the typical story. Magkarelasyon saucony Jerry and Agnes. Stable Jerry's career in the Philippines. Agnes dependent on him. Agnes who migrate to the States for some Reasons. Jerry fail to comply immediately. Many wept and long hagulgol first before they met again. In states, the situation reversed. Agnes the good work. And was tough as Agnes, He's just not that a little old Agnes chever simply, Jerry immediately looking for. Jerry was also the loser in the States. saucony Eh yun am. Typical pinch but with this film to heart. I do not know you. Also handy because those two lead actors acting Nung. I could almost feel the discomfort and really love their love for each other. Inevitable, saucony I really crying galore whenever I is seen to (pain-in-heart-crying and crying delicious-love)
We admit, scary changes especially in longtime magkakarelasyon. It's Either you grow together or grow apart. Distance. One more that. Frightening distance. saucony So far, so far ah. I have not known a Successful long-distance relationship. Difficult indeed that. But very powerful of love! See you again, still nagkatuluyan Jerry and Agnes. What do you expect? Probably happy ending, saucony Pinoy eh. It is not. Have such thing as happy endings, not even just experienced. In God's time. Peace of mind dare. Do you become bitter. Keri?
Nothing more thrilling saucony yet relative to puppy love! Young love. Puberty love. Greedy-the-feeling-we-because-we-love teenagers. Contrary to today's youth, Etong story Flipped, very pure of love. No sex, sex. Juli's first love was Bryce. E handsome Bryce also find eh! Although saucony I eh, of whom to be boyfriend Bryce! Eh yun am. Super opposite the two. Eh united-developed-an. Romantic desire to Bryce with Juli. Suppose Pakipot more tong was Juli. In the end, it really was Bryce planted a sycamore tree for Juli. Juli's favorite tree yun. Gone, fallen-panty girl was. Char! Pure love that eh.
I do not know you, splitting the former sakin stories of young in-love with one '

No comments:

Post a Comment