Saturday, May 9, 2015

The management Gunnarsson took already in the start, he released never down. After the finish it tu


The management Gunnarsson took already in the start, he released never down. After the finish it turned out that he had the race fastest lap time.
Hello! I have bought a Honda CR250R 1988 as I thought bring order to and exercise nomorerack run on Mullhyttans enduro track. But then I had the bike here earlier, I wonder where to get the parts? Some recommended places nomorerack to procure spark plugs, air filter, power pack, plate packs, etc? Some places you should avoid? Lives in Mullhyttan and works in Örebro. Thanks in advance! ...
Training Pilängen tomorrow Wednesday! I was going to go on any / any more to run !? I can be there around 18 pm ...
On Sunday, the BOV meeting at Storstenshöjden (southern slope). We start at 11 pm with info on how we are. Then we test selected parts, old and new so you who want to can take the bikes. It is very important to show their interest in the competition work that day so we know how to add up the work. What's supposed to come? ...


No comments:

Post a Comment