Monday, April 27, 2015

Rosa María 3/30/2015


A friend asked me to knit a white sweater for her little girl.  She had a dress for a special occasion, but no sweater to match.  So I made her a little bolero.  Such a cute dress deserves a sweater new look that does not steal the show, but keeps her warm. 
Una amiga me pidió que le tejiera un cárdigan blanco para su niña.  La chica tenía un vestido para una ocasión especial, pero no tenía un suéter que le combinara.  Así que le hice este bolerito. new look Un vestido tan lindo merece un suéter new look que no le robe la atención, pero que la mantenga calientita. 
Rosa María 3/30/2015
Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil. Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet Reply Delete
Latest post @ Lanas de Ana
Baby Baby / Bebe blanket / frazada CAL charity clothing collection crochet Fantasy Blanket Girl / niña hat / gorra headband home ideas in progress KAL kids / niños knit / dos agujas motif other / otro pattern new look / patron ropa scarf / bufanda shawl / chal special new look guest stash varios video WIP yarn
pigtails
Dada's place
La ventana azul
my world of wool
made by Crochet Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment