Friday, April 3, 2015

Jaana Paris, France I was born in


Can you think of to add? Have you been to France or even in Paris? Or studied French? Do you read blogs of France? Is there anyone here who could talk about this topic? Receive comments and private messages on facebook. J'espère te voir bientôt.
Wow! Congratulations to France :) I've always wanted to get to Paris, but now I hope to have it even etäkatsauksen here on the other side of the screen! A few of my friends went to high school in France of foreign through the project, were very much liked Paris, in addition down to such a place as Les Sables-d'Olonne down :) Reply Remove
Certainly you or I try my best to get my väliittymään the kind in Paris. down Fortunately, that the name will remain here on the blog so I can come to check if I forget! Thank you so much :) Delete
Oh joke hey, good luck wildly Paris! Oo I personally never visited, although've dreamed about for years. I browsed a few post about Sun blog, and I liked the sun spontaneous attitude :) Reply Remove
Paris is wonderful !! I was the last year of the exchange in France and I went several times to Paris, down too, you're really lucky when you get there! down The blog (sofeey.blogspot.fi) is somewhat more experience if you're interested :) Reply Remove
As much as I love reissaamista, so somehow, France and Italy has always been of the "let's not just interesting," down ies, excluding the Alps. In the Italian Alps, I went last year and ens March'd direction of Alpe d'Hueziin near Grenoble. :)'ve Been to Paris once. Participated in the summer of 2008 one of the AFS volunteer training in northeastern France near the border with Luxembourg and Germany, and was the cheapest & schedule makes the most sense to fly to Paris and then continue by train to Metz. So I was in Paris, perhaps the efficiency hours and I really liked, down after all, it's nice, but not the kind of Offspring down "Wow, finally'm here folks!" - Feeling like eg. In Berlin or Barcelona. down I guess there sometimes happen should the right time. France've read the school five years, and part of it is quite moderate. French-mestoista Brussels and Montreal is they are my favorites. Reply Remove
Yay! Awesome that you have access to a new location while the adventure :) Am a really down bad comment, down but I have read posts sun whenever'm not too tired to be a machine and I look forward to the Paris-posts. down You yourself Kerk be 5 hours in Finland (So yesterday I arrived) until I agreed to leave at the Luxembourg at the beginning of january .. :) Reply Remove
I look forward to Sun latest posting, down then what do not you go to Luxembourg and for how long! :) I promised myself already itelleni before the machine was at Helsinki-Vantaa, that I'll down go back as soon as possible. A fine selection of Emilia, and thank you for your comment! down reflected by the sun on the side of the blog;) Delete
I've read the blogs of Spain Sun backpack trip up (and probably when the sun sometimes down change even during the year, at least on an irregular basis) and I admire the way you pick up events, and you do so as the best feel. Keep up the good work! Paris migration sounds great, I have been there four times and the French have read nine years from primary school to secondary school until the end. Lovely, but oh-so-difficult down language. Sulla is high enough to travel on the ground, down and the courage that I believe in learning the language of the smooth pretty well - but the most important thing is to dare to speak without much fear of making mistakes, because mistakes will almost inevitably. French irregular verbs </ 3 Go for the ice and wait for the posts with great interest the French side! (: Delete
Jaana Paris, France I was born in '95 European traveler. I was Rotarivaihtari 2012-13 in Austria. I went alone to Spain and I would go in Sweden before moving to Ireland. Towards the end of 2014 I returned to Finland, but in January down already living on my own in the center of Paris. Now I'm down moving back to Dublin. Aupair is nice, but hostellielämä waiting! The blog post I found the stories, videos and pictures on the adventures of the exchange year onwards. Can be contacted by commenting or by e-mail jaanairikka [at] gmail.com View profile
2015 (25) April (1) March (14) February (4) January (6) 2014 (54) December down (8), unplug myself down somekahleista live more boldly and take risks Your flight down booked: 16:59 GMT one-way ticket to Paris Guinness gingerbread What are the things I will tell Finland, this is the only way is up dreaming to help move forward November (2) October (5) September (7) August (6) July (8) June (6) May ( 3) April (4) March (1) February (2) January (2) 2013 (28) December (2) November (3) September (1) & #

No comments:

Post a Comment