Friday, June 6, 2014

Before entering prison to help, impression of the crime are not useful for human society. After a t


Driving out of the prison gates, the image of the penitential tears siblings awaken prisoners of conscience. I started the day in the prison ministry after ordination. Enthusiasm in the early months of the date of the priesthood urge to hit the road. Bible passages of Isaiah that Jesus felt "Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring glad tidings to the poor ..." (Luke 4:18-19) as saying with his own fervor today to hit the road. In zealous belief, there seems to be mixed with the yeast pride. I come to you with interest prisoner of love mixed attitude of grace.
The prison is located in a remote corner of wilderness foothills other end. Ragged plants, except those barren cactus. At the foot of the hill is icy barbed wire, more sharp cactus kicker thorns, reminds people kicker the feeling of pain, separation, and cold. For years I hesitated not want to place it. I love flowers near the altar, candles, have stepped acquaintance boisterous welcome. Then one afternoon autumn air, I leave the altar candles and boisterous streets to go to places that bleak hill side.
World of prison is known: extreme violence, lack of humanity, sometimes lost hope. But the soul of the world's prisoners, who are little known and few people understand. It is about private closed mistakes, sadness, guilt there, and the many tears of repentance.
The very private and intimate confusing that often left in the life cycle of a negative impression. I came to them through the lens of a little biased. To help them to conversion, my infatuation with siblings talk about God, about life, about repentance, and the hope. They patiently listened quietly, sincerely listen too!
Then, in a sudden moment, I see the hand count pitches passionate life on the rosary kicker has frayed. There are hands embrace the Bible in the book were pleased with sicken of time. Turns out, someone had come with Mary from the date of entering the prison gates. There are people who have met Christ through Bible pages faded tissue paper. Christ accompanies them into the most remote corners of life. After cold iron curtain ranges prison, I met with the full season of penance. Grace period and helped purify dust. Repentance and morality of some brothers and sisters in prison is a challenge to the leadership of my attitude. Who is righteous before God here? The monk, or who are in prison? I began to wonder, remember the words of the Bible, "In Heaven kicker will rejoice because a person is guilty of conversion over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance." In the crowd I do here?
Every day, I go to church and reading the report alone every morning, but the heart does not have tears of repentance. Pitfalls heart when used outside the moral conscience to conceal. It gives her a sense of peace of mind Pharisees: celebration, prayer, kicker pastoral work is instead of sacrifice! Today hear Bible question, "Blood of the Lord fried beef that request, kicker not receiving God burnt offerings. God only receive brokenhearted humility. "I hesitated. It is hard brokenhearted kicker humility, especially when you are in a position to be the name of God to offer forgiveness. Sometimes the stop position kicker was easy to find on repentance. Religious laws and regulations and social ethics while also creating kicker much of human prejudice rather than foster tolerance.
Before entering prison to help, impression of the crime are not useful for human society. After a time they came to, I found myself the one who needs to change, because the other side of the hill of life, there are so many things to learn. I need to change the attitude of a person in the present circumstances, rather than looking at their past. At one time, distant eyes and words of the woman sharing the same age as my heart will be forty again. She looked wild flowers prison porch and said, "I know not, look at the wild flowers remind me of the old days petals in the garden. The flower watering kicker time, two baby tangerine wrap my feet like the innocent kittens. Playing, cuddling, and then suddenly one day the mother separation. So that was five years away from us little. My family in Hawaii. Far too. I hope one day to meet you. I want to spend the rest of his life to take care of their children! "
Repentance and love filled kicker her soul. In those mistakes, give grace gave way to love. I do not why you go to jail? That is not the question now. But the sense of grace change in the present kicker moment where a new heart breaks sacred moment, it opens the way for sunlight in the afternoon hoping bleak. Strange, in the dim bleak then, God has come to trust them to arouse love, so they cried, and said repent know hope. The containment wall is not preventing grace. Grace of visiting prisons and paperless identification for through the

No comments:

Post a Comment