Saturday, October 4, 2014

Carnival in the city I diadain each year in order to show the district Birthday or also show August


Carnival in the city I diadain each year in order to show the district Birthday or also show August 17, well this year I return my school, or rather enroll for the inter-school competition for Carnival m and s this year on August 17 and the carnival so I scout members, whereas I actually does hit its class makasiswa (i) so but little change m and s so I went dianggota scout haha = D before the time of day so the district to right my 46 grade 7 and the first time I joined the carnival and temen- friend so pious face ciaaaaa Cengo haha I so pious, so up to 47 days to be a member of Red Cross youth, but I do not so that I was told to be a moderator eventually wear costumes school wrote.
Officials, wearing coats so but I does not, I wear a white headman: v cool anyway, m and s but funny eh I also class of teachers, up to the PMR members continued to children Students (i) up to officials haha so basically a student (i) is not directly own graduation but officials hahaha = D could be the ideal way rich so: 3 diaminin so-so, but that I upset a day yesterday so it's official, our street 3 times on practically-corruption __- different times not all like that but when the officials did not become official kitakan wks, continued to tell me that there is also brought two suitcases in front of the guy's apartment it money corrupt the results I want to taste the original -__- throwing the suitcase to say, but tables of contents liatin sempet we actually shoes. You see my girl friend's apartment wearing the high heels shoes arguably mothers so I does not, so because of their blisters on ama replace flip-flops and shoes placed in the suitcase because it was taken in an empty state, kasiannya suitcase was on the mind and that makes us really was really tired route this year is far from the usual good times yes -__- thought that far way, but pretty exciting lohh we become one of the profession in a day like that, maybe it could be accomplished ideals that day hahahaha first, that day where we cried-rich call as if I put on a successful amen dehhh, short stories abis events like the years we usually photographs together but unfortunately m and s cuman briefly because this year ended with Rain Blessings end of November, and the unfortunate This again or you could say we are the Young Officers who have aspirations to conquer the Extraordinary 30 November 2013 in which it is the LAST Carnival m and s that come together: '(See You next time we remain friends J hearts, respectively, and SO HAPPY DAY tapin THE DISTRICT TO-48 Building Togetherness Tapin towards m and s independent and prosperous religious.
Add a comment


No comments:

Post a Comment