Friday, January 31, 2014

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are Marked oakley *

There I fell off the cloud |
For six weeks I was in my own little cloud flew. In a delicious liefdeskombersie wrapped. Children and grandchildren of far from me, holiday, sea time and solar time. Busy, busy. Every minute should be used properly. oakley Beautiful surreal, too nice to actually be.
Now it is 2 February. Three months after my mastectomy. In an empty house with many outstanding works - which I do not feel like anything. oakley With great sadness I enter the real case. And now I have forward and it feels so empty. Where am I going? The cancer is cut out of my body. I went on a roller-coaster ran ................................. and then keep it quiet. It's a new year and everyone is busy with the year's stuff. I do not know where to start and what to do or what to feel. I was so close to our Father and He has so many wonderful things in my life and allowed so many wonderful people that my way of light made. But, now. I feel alone and insecure. As someone who feels walking in the dark and did not know where.
But, as always, is faithful and He speaks to me through Ephesians 2:10 His goal with this new life that we will live as he wants it - we will do the things which he previously has determined for us.
And because He is faithful, come do the first thing on my way. A young little friends with breast cancer diagnosed. I know I have to help her. She is devastated, but also courageous. Believe that God will heal her. Also a visit and talk to me that means a lot.
If my own experience so share with someone, feel it or not it really is not so bad. And especially if it's someone oakley who is going through it themselves, then I know I'm not alone on the road. And not long after, another friend also diagnosed with breast cancer and the mastectomy is done immediately. I call her back and visit with her - with all my books and information. Show me such a positive experience. And a short while later - a young man with testicular oakley cancer. We also make contact again and it's so wonderful that one feels. Because you know how the other person feels. Well everyone oakley experienced course not exactly the same, but the basic feelings voice soo very similar.
Thanks Jeanhius, I am very healthy at the moment. Had a round of tests done last month and I'm very happy and greatful to say: I'm fine. As with all cancer survivors some days are better than others. But I am blessed. I'm Considering Reconstruction in the new year. Hope to hear from you again? Regards
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are Marked oakley *
You may use HTML tags These and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote oakley cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Recent Comments on penny24 There I fell off the cloud on Jeanius There I fell off the cloud on Penny24 There I fell off the cloud on Wrong There I fell off the cloud on Penny24 There I fell off the cloud


No comments:

Post a Comment